Hammerhead

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Have any of you seen before that some of the legs, arms or head can look different on the PBP Hammerhead figures ? like the plastic is different, the colour is different, they shine more, they can even look a little bit like they are painted.

I have checked my PBP hammerhead figures, on some it is only the head, others it is only left leg, right leg, left arm or right arm. Others have one arm and one leg that look like that etc. etc.

Any idea of what it could be ? could they have put it together with parts made of different parts of plastic ? :? just like they did with some stormtroopers with soft legs/arms and a hard Body :?

I tried to take a few pictures

First picture it is left leg on the the picture the leg to the right.

Second picture it is the right arm on the picture the arm to the left.

P1180098.JPG

P1180099.JPG

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Have any of you seen before that some of the legs, arms or head can look different on the PBP Hammerhead figures ? like the plastic is different, the colour is different, they shine more, they can even look a little bit like they are painted.

I have checked my PBP hammerhead figures, on some it is only the head, others it is only left leg, right leg, left arm or right arm. Others have one arm and one leg that look like that etc. etc.

Any idea of what it could be ? could they have put it together with parts made of different parts of plastic ? :? just like they did with some stormtroopers with soft legs/arms and a hard Body :?

P1180098.JPG

P1180099.JPG
Sorry Lars, I have not noticed this before, but maybe some other members have?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

P1180098.JPG

P1180099.JPG
Sorry Lars, I have not noticed this before, but maybe some other members have?

There was also not anything about it in the pbp/poch book :? Do you have any pbp hammerhead that you can check ? :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
There was also not anything about it in the pbp/poch book :? Do you have any pbp hammerhead that you can check ? :D
Check out http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38197 to see mine ;-)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Check out http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38197 to see mine ;-)

Hard to see on your pictures :?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

Hey Lars. Sorry if I wasn't clear before. On my PBP Hammerheads I cannot see what you are seeing on yours. The limbs all look the same to me on my ones. Perhaps your ones are from a different production run to mine, or maybe environmental factors have made your ones discolour on some limbs? :?

My ones do not appear to have limbs which are discolouring or looking different from one another on the same figure, but maybe mine will eventually start to change and look like yours?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Hey Lars. Sorry if I wasn't clear before. On my PBP Hammerheads I cannot see what you are seeing on yours. The limbs all look the same to me on my ones. Perhaps your ones are from a different production run to mine, or maybe environmental factors have made your ones discolour on some limbs? :?

My ones do not appear to have limbs which are discolouring or looking different from one another on the same figure, but maybe mine will eventually start to change and look like yours?

I don't think it is discolouring, I am sure it would have looked different if it was discolouring. Maybe gone Green like chewbacca. The details also looks better becuase it shine more. I try to check them all again. I have had them for many years and I first saw it now so maybe it is not so easy to spot the first time :lol:

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Heres mine, but think it does not help much. A bit of shiny areas on the head, but no shiny limbs or sth like that.

pbp_hammerhead_front.jpg
pbp_hammerhead_back.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
I can't say I have ever noticed it but as you say maybe the plastic turns an iridescent quality like the pbp Chewbacca pouch for example

Maybe but it does not like that, but I will check them again and take some more pictures :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Plastikheld said:
Heres mine, but think it does not help much. A bit of shiny areas on the head, but no shiny limbs or sth like that.

pbp_hammerhead_front.jpgpbp_hammerhead_back.jpg

thanks :D is it just me or does also left leg looks different ? :?

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
Plastikheld said:

sorry, I think they're identical

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Plastikheld said:
Pomse2001 said:
Plastikheld said:

sorry, I think they're identical

No problem maybe it is just the flash or the light that trick the picture a little bit :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom