Droids A-Wing Box

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Bit of an odd request but has anyone got the dimensions for the Droids A-Wing box? I'm thinking about mocking up a custom ROTJ style box to go with my A-Wing as I have no interest the Droids design. Just a bit of fun really.

Cheers
Chris

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TK-7785 said:
Bit of an odd request but has anyone got the dimensions for the Droids A-Wing box? I'm thinking about mocking up a custom ROTJ style box to go with my A-Wing as I have no interest the Droids design. Just a bit of fun really.

Cheers
Chris

Hi chris, I can look into it tonight, but if you need a faster answer then about the same size as the tie interceptor box I think :wink:

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Pomse2001 said:
TK-7785 said:

Cheers
Chris

Hi chris, I can look into it tonight, but if you need a faster answer then about the same size as the tie interceptor box I think :wink:

That'd be great, Lars, cheers! :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
TK-7785 said:
Pomse2001 said:
TK-7785 said:

Cheers
Chris

I have the sizes of most vintage toys on a spread sheet. I can give you the dimensions from that later tonight.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
TK-7785 said:
Pomse2001 said:

I have the sizes of most vintage toys on a spread sheet. I can give you the dimensions from that later tonight.

that would be great, then I do not need to remove all my figures that I have in front of the box to get it out so I can measure the size :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
TK-7785 said:

that would be great, then I do not need to remove all my figures that I have in front of the box to get it out so I can measure the size :D
It was very kind of you to be willing to do that, Lars, but I guessed it might be easier for me to answer this one than you :)

The dimensions of the Droids A-Wing box are:

39.0 cm x 29.0 cm x 14.5 cm

I hope that helps you, Chris :)

Jeremy

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

It was very kind of you to be willing to do that, Lars, but I guessed it might be easier for me to answer this one than you :)

Jeremy

Brilliant! Thanks, Jeremy! And thanks, Lars, for helping out too.

Chris

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Jeremy

Yes much easier, thanks jeremy :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom