Star Wars Dream again

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I had a star wars Nightmare :lol: It has been some time since I last dreamed about star wars :lol:

The beginning of the dream was great, I dreamed I was in a forrest with a friend and we knew a place in the forrest where people left old toy.
We found a lot of figures and a lot of original weapons. I remember there was luke bespin and luke jedi sabers, r2-d2 pop up sabers, Dark brown rebel soldier, Ree-Yees, PBP AT-AT commander and a lot of other figures and weapons. We took as much as we could and put it all in a bagpack so there could not be more in the bagpack, it was full :D
Then some bad guys on horses saw us and began to hunt us so we ran with the horses after us. We found a place to split the lot so if they cought one of us then we would still have ½ of it :lol: They cought me and took my star wars and then the alarm clock began to ring :shock: :lol:

Maybe I should take a break from star wars see you all next year :lol: ok that was just a joke :lol:

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Sounds like a cheese dream to me, had you been eating cheese before bed, :D I used to have a reoccurring dream where I bought a storage locker and under the usual rubbish was a vintage star wars collection, Palitoy Death Star playsets the lot, all for me, then you wake up and it time for work, another ground hog day begins :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
I had a star wars Nightmare :lol: It has been some time since I last dreamed about star wars :lol:

The beginning of the dream was great, I dreamed I was in a forrest with a friend and we knew a place in the forrest where people left old toy.
We found a lot of figures and a lot of original weapons. I remember there was luke bespin and luke jedi sabers, r2-d2 pop up sabers, Dark brown rebel soldier, Ree-Yees, PBP AT-AT commander and a lot of other figures and weapons. We took as much as we could and put it all in a bagpack so there could not be more in the bagpack, it was full :D
Then some bad guys on horses saw us and began to hunt us so we ran with the horses after us. We found a place to split the lot so if they cought one of us then we would still have ½ of it :lol: They cought me and took my star wars and then the alarm clock began to ring :shock: :lol:

Maybe I should take a break from star wars see you all next year :lol: ok that was just a joke :lol:
Disturbing! :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
bosk70 said:
Sounds like a cheese dream to me, had you been eating cheese before bed, :D I used to have a reoccurring dream where I bought a storage locker and under the usual rubbish was a vintage star wars collection, Palitoy Death Star playsets the lot, all for me, then you wake up and it time for work, another ground hog day begins :D

No I have not eaten cheese the last couple of days :lol: Nice to read that I am still not the only one who is dreaming about star wars :lol: :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Pomse2001 said:

Disturbing! :wink:

:lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom