lost luke and biggs scene

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
For those of you who have not seen it here is the lost luke and biggs scene from a new hope. See luke did have some friends. :lol:

Click on the picture to play.

th_Anchorhead_2.jpg

About this scene:

This scene was to come right after Threepio spots the Jawa sandcrawler in the desert, and catches their attention, and right before Artoo gets zapped by the Jawas in the rock canyon..

Here, Luke's relationship with Biggs is established, and Biggs reveals his plan to join the Rebellion to Luke. We are given a better understanding of why the Empire is such a tyranny, and the threat of even Luke's uncle's farm being taken over for their benefit. We also see how Luke is struggling between his responsibility to his uncle and his need to go on to greater things.

For years this scene remained unseen, with only a few still photos and references in the comic book and novel showing that it ever actually existed. Despite people's claims that they had seen the footage in early prints of Star Wars, this scene was never shown to the public. The sound mix had never been completed, and the footage was not included in anything but rough editor's cuts (such as the legendary Lost Cut). In 1997 at the San Diego Comic Con, mega-collector and Lucasfilm employee Steve Sansweet gave fans an incredible treat by showing the Biggs footage publicly for the first time

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Cool 8) !

Hadn't seen that before, are there many other clips floating around that didn't make the final cut?

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
weasel said:
Cool 8) !

Hadn't seen that before, are there many other clips floating around that didn't make the final cut?

i have seen another clip ,with luke and biggs i am sure .it might just be that clip but longer
carnt remember were i saw it

sith-smith

Grand Master
There's loads of deleted scenes.

Would love to see them all redone and put into the originals.

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
i have seen another clip ,with luke and biggs i am sure .it might just be that clip but longer
carnt remember were i saw it
There was a longer version on youtube but george lucas had it removed because it was on their without his permission.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom