afa complete max rebo band

mash

Sith Lord
christ!!! I didnt see the price!!! :shock: :shock: I just thought it was a great idea and i had never seen one before.
how much is a custom case then??

mash

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Here's a cheaper one !! :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/REBO-BAND-BLACK-MIKES-SILVER-FLUTE-AFA-U90-RARE_W0QQitemZ120063393175QQihZ002QQcategoryZ50277QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've also seen them cased in the format as they were displayed in the original US style boxes but this one is much easier to display !! :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
I know a lot of you are AFA collectors, and I do think the figures look pretty smart displayed in their cases. But I cant see the logic in paying anywhere near that amount of money for a loose set of figures sealed in a modern box, just because somebody at AFA says they are in good condition.

Surely a MISB version for less than that price (as Jukesey has) is better value?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Well you can still get them graded in their sealed box !!! :wink:

You see a few of them for sale but I am not actually sure if people are buying them or not, especially at that kind of price.

I've never been a fan of MISB items though especially if you cannot see the item inside.

spoons

Grand Master
I'm also not a fan of MISB items, you never get to see what's in there. But the US carded rebo band with the blister is good - and I'd rather have that than an AFA box

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
spoons said:
But the US carded rebo band with the blister is good - and I'd rather have that than an AFA box
The trouble is most of them have yellow bubbles plus they are so big they are hard to display!! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom