all sold up

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
well sold every figure now ,at moment i cant see me collecting again .just paid a little off mortgage and got a nice letter saying it has come down a bit .
gonna chuck all me spare cash at that now as i believe lifes sweet when you have no mortgage.
anyway will still pop on to see whats going off and to all you who bought some off my off card figures look after them as you wont find better

jabba

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
nah ,no interest at moment at all in collecting ,if i can half what i owe on mortgage before rates go back up i will be well happy

plantman

Sith Lord
Sensible thing to do and the right time to do it....but that inner child might creep out when you get some spare cash :)

We'll see you soon.

All the best with the mortgage

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Yeah, I've still got 4 years of a bloody 5 year fixed mortgage to pay off at the minute and once thats done I'll still have 15 more years of payments!! :evil:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
Yeah, I've still got 4 years of a bloody 5 year fixed mortgage to pay off at the minute and once thats done I'll still have 15 more years of payments!! :evil:

i got about 20 years but dont owe much as we bought before prices and country went daft ,though we did borrow for our lasses shops and extension

plantman

Sith Lord
Mines up for renewal at the moment and guess what...im staying on variable!! i keep getting letters to say my rate has gone down..fantastic.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
didnt know you could get a mortgage in rotherham ,thought you would be better off with a loan for a caravan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

plantman

Sith Lord
OOOOOooooo dont start with that one lol :)

im not from rotherham so you can abuse it

nah ger yersen ont t'ebay duck and buy some chuffin figures ;)

plantman

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol:

I was born and bred in Driffield inbetween Bridlington and Hull, came here for jobs and cheaper houses :)

still havnt quite got used to men calling me 'love' but....

sith-smith

Grand Master
All the best with it Jabba

i was looking to buy a new property, but just can;'t find one I like for the price I can afford, so I'm thinking of attacking the mortgage.

I'm on a fixed rate at the moment :evil: But at the end of this month it ends so my monthly payments should plummet :D Plus I might go interest only and use my house deposit to pay off a 5th of what I owe so that should make my monthly payments even less :) I might actually have some money left at the end of each month!!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
sith-smith said:
All the best with it Jabba

i was looking to buy a new property, but just can;'t find one I like for the price I can afford, so I'm thinking of attacking the mortgage.

I'm on a fixed rate at the moment :evil: But at the end of this month it ends so my monthly payments should plummet :D Plus I might go interest only and use my house deposit to pay off a 5th of what I owe so that should make my monthly payments even less :) I might actually have some money left at the end of each month!!

work is picking up so if i get about 5 good months it could make a hell off a difference .had a good month this month till i got some lovely letters off my friends at british gas kinda telling me all my hard work has been for nothing ............but least i,m warm and have light :roll: who needs money :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Ron said:
I got 11 months off my morgage left

you must be well chuffed .but how much would your house have cost if it was in england and came with gas ,electric and water :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom