New Year Objectives

cocofstar

Sith Lord
I stopped buying for the whole month of Decenber and am now itching to get collecting again :D

My objectives for the new year include getting my hands on as many loose Glasslite, Ledy and Top Toy figures as my budget will permit. Finishing off my Micro collection, picking up all the 12" accessories that I am missing and buying as many cool as **** ESB carded figures as I can find :p

What have you lot got planned for the new year, any new focus's planned?

Anyone losing interest?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I really want to stop collecting in the new year. :oops:

I have spent so much in the last couple of years that I really should start to try and save some money to spend on my house. :(

I still have a few items on my want list and I'm going to put a list on RS soon to try and get some of the harder to find items as soon as possible. :twisted:

There are also a few AFA 90 loose figures I would like but they appear quite often on ebay so I'm sure I will add a few over the course of the year to keep me occupied and stop me going into total cold turkey mode !! :lol: 8)

Just keep away from certain Top toys figures for a while Coco !!! :lol: :wink:

Dom

Jedi Master
I just want my bloody collection room built!!!!!! Soon as thats done I will finish my C10 loose set and will venture into other stuff. Maybe some AFA90 Carded stuff. It all depends on how much room I have at the end of it all.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
basically just to keep going with my collection as often as i can afford them. i big goal this year is to trry and get yoda on all cardbacks to boost my yoda collection!!!

inzaman

Sith Lord
I missed this thread when i started mine about 2007 but here are mine;

Loose AFA90 or U90 Han Solo Large or Small Head, Boba Fett Trilogo, DSD, Luke Farm Boy, or a Luke DT AFA85. That should complete the AFA loose items that i want. I might upgrade a few 85's to 90's but not that concerned. Again COO is important to me.

Staying on the vintage front I think i will also aim for a Glasslite set as i really like those figures.

On the modern front i want to complete my VOTC collection; need Han, Leia, Ben, Chewbacca, and Lando.

I will also get a set of vintage 30th anniversary collection when they arrive and the new Boba Fett 8) I think that is it.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
carded figures from around the world, got a topps one from edd :D
now want a lili ledy, italian one and some more palitoy ones

Bollux

Grand Master
I just want to carry on with my loose collection of ships and figures next year though I doubt how much I will get done as I have a wedding and a honeymoon to pay for, and a friend is getting married AND another friend will be having a baby...... :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom