Any Vintage for Xmas?

Adam_Burges

Padawan
Any of you guys get vintage star wars or other retro toys for xmas? I did really well this year, my other half bought me a bi-logo snowspeeder MIB, diecast Cloud Car MOC, Blue Harvest Droopy McCool, a "Parker" Sarlacs Pit board game and some stocking fillers including salacious crumb MIBag, and Jabbas pipe and bowl, and one very funky Takara star wars badge still on its cardback......she is learning well!

Happy new year to all.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
tried for a snowspeeder but got some smellie ,new tracksuit (think she is telling me to get back to gym) ,and a shirt (which is where the track suit comes in as i need to get back to gym for the full effect of that shirt) :roll:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
tried for a snowspeeder but got some smellie ,new tracksuit (think she is telling me to get back to gym) ,:

i've seen harry enfield and thought all you scousers wore shell suits :lol:
calm down :wink:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
got a vintage maximillian from the black hole 8)
and the post woman brought me a esb 47b tie fighter pilot all the way from the states yesterday :D

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Adam_Burges said:
Any of you guys get vintage star wars or other retro toys for xmas? I did really well this year, my other half bought me a bi-logo snowspeeder MIB, diecast Cloud Car MOC, Blue Harvest Droopy McCool, a "Parker" Sarlacs Pit board game and some stocking fillers including salacious crumb MIBag, and Jabbas pipe and bowl, and one very funky Takara star wars badge still on its cardback......she is learning well!

Happy new year to all.

you've got her trained very well, i wish my fiance would be like that, she hates it everytime i mention star wars!!!

Bollux

Grand Master
My fiance is too scared to buy me any vintage incase she gets me the wrong thing OR they are in crappy condition OR she gets ripped off!

She did get me PS2 Lego Star Wars - Original Trilogy which is world class!

my parents got me an ATAT though! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom