ATAT

Bollux

Grand Master
As you may know I am now the proud owner of an ATAT unfortunately its missing its sticker on its "nose", now do I leave it alone or do I get a repro sticker sheet for it?

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i dont have anything to do with repro weapons ,but if i had a ship i would want it complete so i would buy a replacement sticker

Bollux

Grand Master
it bugs me a lot!

i must get the OCD from my mother!

Its missing the big one on the front, like the cylons used to have in Battlestar Galactica

Bollux

Grand Master
Its that one there, right on its nose!

atat-front.jpg

theres the sticker sheet for it too

9d_1.jpg

sith-smith

Grand Master
I'd be inclined to get your parents to take it back to the shop and demand...... no wait, hang on, that was 24 years ago.... :oops:

I'd get repro mate.

Adam_Burges

Padawan
get someone to print off the sheet onto a glossy sticker paper then you can cut out and apply the sticker you need, unless you are that against repro stickers. I really cant see just the sticker sheet being sold alone otherwise....shame.

A

Anonymous

i love the at-at,s theay ar 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

wozza35

Jedi Knight
Bollox did you get the repro stickers? i was just wondering if they were any good as i might get some for mine if they are?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom