Red Caped Bib

Bollux

Grand Master
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAR-WARS-BIB-FORTUNA-RED-CLOAK-STAFF_W0QQitemZ250041096958QQihZ015QQcategoryZ50277QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Unbelievable! Have you seen this crap?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
You see them all the time, in fairness he hasn't put a massive price on it and hasn't said it is a definate prototype so he has covered his back!! :lol:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
how much would a genuine one go for, and do they come up that often on ebay ? i have just finished collecting a complete set of carded and want to get the few remaining figures ( blue snag etc) and wondered what they cost and how to tell if its real from a picture

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
A genuine prototype which is what he is claiming it might be would cost several hundred pound. The Lili Ledy burgundy cape around Ã'£100 for one in really good condition.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Warning old thread.

But funny to read this old threads. Lili Ledy Burgundy Bib Fortuna 11 years ago about £100 :shock:

What do you guys think a good condition cost today ? £700 :?

poncho

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
Warning old thread.

But funny to read this old threads. Lili Ledy Burgundy Bib Fortuna 11 years ago about £100 :shock:

10 year old thread :lol:

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Warning old thread.

Can't afford one now and couldn't afford one then either!! :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
poncho said:
Pomse2001 said:
Warning old thread.

10 year old thread :lol:

11 :lol: funny to read about what members talked about so long ago. I guess in 10 years some members would maybe look at what we talked about :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Darth Bobby said:
Pomse2001 said:
Warning old thread.

Can't afford one now and couldn't afford one then either!! :lol:

I could afford one then but I thought that I would find one cheaper another day :lol:

Darth Satan

Youngling
Pomse2001 said:
Warning old thread.

What about graded? Any ideas?

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Pomse2001 said:
Warning old thread.

I wonder what they would think about the white caped one on ebay now for £30,000!

I always thought the red cape was the only prototype colour but the White Caped Bib on the Walrusman card (30K) says pre production so I guess white as well as red is classed as a prototype colour.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Pomse2001 said:
Warning old thread.

I wonder what they would think about the white caped one on ebay now for £30,000!

I always thought the red cape was the only prototype colour but the White Caped Bib on the Walrusman card (30K) says pre production so I guess white as well as red is classed as a prototype colour.

I do not know much about prototypes :(

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Pomse2001 said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Pomse2001 said:
Warning old thread.

Neither do I, what is and isn't a prototype is usually decided by a very small number of people and I believe they are all in the U.S.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Pomse2001 said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:

Neither do I, what is and isn't a prototype is usually decided by a very small number of people and I believe they are all in the U.S.

If I remember correct oli on the forum is collecting prototypes and he lives in the uk :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom