weapons

wozza35

Jedi Knight
Given that as many of you have pointed out i have a number of repro weapons with my figures ,is there anywhere apart from ebay anybody can recommend to purchase vintage weapons?
warren

Bollux

Grand Master
ebay is probably the easiest place, but some of them go for silly money in my eyes.

it may be easier to buy the complete figures and sell your other figure with the repro

wozza35

Jedi Knight
I had thought of that bollox but knowing my luck the bloody figures will come with more repro weapons :x

For Snowtroopers, Dengars & AT AT drivers there are loads of baggied accessories sets on EBay (particularly in the states) that were surplus for the US issue AT ATs.

There may have been bespin blasters in there too - but those may have been UK only.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Buying loose vintage weapons is very expensive and I generally only do it with black Leia blasters as they are tough to find. :evil:

I agree with Bollux, the best way is to buy a complete figure (from a reliable seller) and sell on the repro or bin it !!!.

One thing I always do is if I sell a figure I won't always include the weapon as I may need one in the future to complete another variant that I find !! :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
Buying loose vintage weapons is very expensive and I generally only do it with black Leia blasters as they are tough to find. :evil:

I agree with Bollux, the best way is to buy a complete figure (from a reliable seller) and sell on the repro or bin it !!!.

One thing I always do is if I sell a figure I won't always include the weapon as I may need one in the future to complete another variant that I find !! :wink:

leias blaster is a nightmare to get hold of ,if you have a spare i will be interested craig mate

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom