afa style acrylic cases

Joe

Grand Master
They are quite large Carl, I attached a picture of some that Lafos bought to show the difference (the UKG is the bigger)

They did however say they would be making slimline cases much like Oscars but as far as I know that hasn't happened yet..

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
thats a big help thanks! I think i will stick to oscars for now, but i wont be getting for a while, due to my recent puchess :mrgreen:

Joe

Grand Master
I probably would buy from UKG if they ever brought out the slim case, it is a shame as those sliding back cases are pretty huge :( I guess it's swings and roundabouts as some still buy them but personally I think the slim case just looks nicer, that is a lot of dead space otherwise and takes up extra room on your shelf.

Joe

Grand Master
Carl Waterworth said:
i agree, however those cases will be ok for the bigger blister figures such as gam Guard etc!

That kind of thing doesn't worry me ;)

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
I need a few cases myself.At the risk of sounding thick,could somebody confirm that this oscar that is referred to,I presume it's the guy on ebay with the shop Oscar's Cases?? :oops: :oops:

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Lee Gregory said:
I need a few cases myself.At the risk of sounding thick,could somebody confirm that this oscar that is referred to,I presume it's the guy on ebay with the shop Oscar's Cases?? :oops: :oops:

Yeah that's him. He also has a website. He is a very nice bloke to deal with. I only had one time that he took awhile to respond to emails, but it was during SDCC and other conventions that he was attending.

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Joe said:
They are quite large Carl, I attached a picture of some that Lafos bought to show the difference (the UKG is the bigger)

They did however say they would be making slimline cases much like Oscars but as far as I know that hasn't happened yet..

After seeing that picture Joe, it makes me want to switch my cases. I didn't realize there was that much of a difference. I've just been using the Protech ones.

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
I just ordered from Oscar some cases and hè is à good guy to deal with (only shipping is à killer, so you better order some more at once)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom