look at what fx 7 can do

jayjedi

Sith Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQnYLLWurc

check out what fx-7's arm does at the end of the film... it rotates. just seen this on one of gary's posts on io. has anyone else got one. mine was solid when i was younger but will check the couple of loose ones i have got later

mash

Sith Lord
I never knew that matey I will go and have a look later see if I have one that rotates any idea if it is common or maybe its a prototype that never made it??

mash

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I had seen that before, actually I think it was on a thread here, my FX7 can't do it though :oops:

Not sure if it was a prototype or if only a few could do it, still pretty cool 8)

Not really enough to make me want to go and buy another FX7 to see if it can do it though! :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
I've never bothered trying, too scared of breaking off his arm. All the FX-7s are meant to do it, but I don't remember anyone knowing that as a kid.

sith-smith

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQnYLLWurc

check out what fx-7's arm does at the end of the film... it rotates. just seen this on one of gary's posts on io. has anyone else got one. mine was solid when i was younger but will check the couple of loose ones i have got later

I posted it on RS too.

Loads there had never seen it before.

Very strange that so many would miss what is basically one of the features of that figure.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Is that because it's one of those figures that no one really pays much attention to!? Not many people have an FX-7 focus!
Not many variants (I'm guessing) and not exactly a main character or one that people are going to particularly remember!

Is weirdo though that so few know that it can do that.

Adam_Burges

Padawan
Yeah I guess your right weasel, FX7 is one of those figures.

As a kid I always thought it was a really bad attempt to make the probe droid.

inzaman

Sith Lord
I too never bothered with the FX7, even as a kid and i am not that bothered now. I do see some variants with Red Eye etc but didnt realise that some could move like that, pretty cool really imo.

mash

Sith Lord
Cool 8) I've just had a look at mine and the centre moves I cant believe that I have owned it for 26 years and never knew it did that!! :shock:

Still dont like the figure very much but it is the redeye version with No coo has anyone got similar??

mash

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
I knew mine did this because when i started collecting loose figures i would closley examine each figure when i bought it. The thing is i cant remember me or anyone else i knew owning one when we were younger. :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom