Another ebay scammer

jedi_rebel

Padawan
I believe that ebay user: bufferstore2009 is Phil Jones a known scammer.

Beware as he has a lot of high value items for sale and has sold the same set of last 17 figures three times!

http://completed.shop.ebay.co.uk/bufferstore2009/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_trkparms=65%253A13%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1&_ipg=&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_pgn=2

I hope this saves some of you guys from being scammed!

*** Update Nov 1st 09 *** - That ebay account has now been closed.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
jedi_rebel said:

Beware as he has a lot of high value items for sale and has sold the same set of last 17 figures three times!

http://completed.shop.ebay.co.uk/buffer ... 283&_rdc=1

Phil Jones :roll:

Have you had any ebay dealings with him?

jedi_rebel

Padawan
jedi_rebel said:
Unfortunately for me yes a few times. He's an ass! :twisted:

PM sent.

Done.

Hope he hasn't scammed too many people as he has also won about £1600 quids worth of ebay goods in the last week.

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
jedi_rebel said:

http://completed.shop.ebay.co.uk/bufferstore2009/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_trkparms=65%253A13%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1&_ipg=&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_pgn=2

*** Update Nov 1st 09 *** - That ebay account has now been closed.

If it was Mr Jones it looks like he's took the money & closed down the account again! :twisted:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/bufferstore2009&ssPageName=STRK:MEFSX:SELLERID

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Cheers for the tip off :shock:

I had bid on one of his auctions and won before I read this post.

Once I read the post I decided not to pay him, then checked my ebay messages and saw this...

"Hi thanks for purchasing one of my items, I think I have entered wrong email address linked to my auctions... I have asked advice in the forums and I’ve decided the best way of paying is I will send you an invoice from pay pal by using the item number etc... I prefer pay pal as it is safe for me and you. If purchasing more than one item then let me know when you’re done buying... Hope this is ok but can’t think of any other way...thanks xxx"

What a scumbag!

Thanks so much for posting this 8)

Joe

Grand Master
He's still using the "xxx" method????

What female name is he going by at the moment? LOL

Phil Jones must have tried to scam every collector in the UK by now :shock:

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
I really wouldn't give him the satisfaction of posting his pm's (whoever it is) and its probably better deleted off here. If I were you I wouldn't even look at any messages received. Its what they want, don't give the sad cases the time of day, other than to warn everyone about their usernames :wink:

Josh

Sith Lord
Darth Wensleydale said:
I really wouldn't give him the satisfaction of posting his pm's (whoever it is) and its probably better deleted off here. If I were you I wouldn't even look at any messages received. Its what they want, don't give the sad cases the time of day, other than to warn everyone about their usernames :wink:

Besides that Andy he hasn't even got a penis...I think that has been well established :) not unless we are counting the one on his forehead that is ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom