got a email

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
got a email of a guy telling me what star wars stuff he is selling ,never known this to happen before,all the stuff is out of my price range plus i am a bit suspious so i thought i would let you guys check him out and let me know what you think,i dont think i have bought anything of him before
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-vintage-Ree-Yees-ROTJ-MOC-see-other-auctions_W0QQitemZ280039595075QQihZ018QQcategoryZ37887QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item280039595075

captaincaveman

Padawan
never had that before, ive had pm's in ebay to say theres stuff for sale, but thats usually been off people ive already brought from

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I'm the same, I have had a few emails over the past few months from sellers telling me what they have for sale. Sometimes after I have missed out on a similar item, other times out of the blue. I guess, in the second instance, they are just trying to drum up business, 'cold-calling' almost.

I've never actually bought from a seller who has sent me one of those emails, not sure I'd feel so confident about buying it outside Ebay. Although, I suppose you can ask them to list it on Ebay with a buy it now price you both agree on and to tell you when they are going to list it. That way you still get the protection of Ebay.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
this guy sends me emails every time he sells something and i thought i had bought something from him previously and he was giving me first offer :oops: i did think he was a bit expensive and never replied

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I've had a few e-mails before but I don't mind as you might find something you really want amongst the items !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom