repaints

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i have just been looking at one of twofoots ebay listing where he honestly says the luke has been repainted
now for a while i have thought if there is repro weapons are figures repainted and if so how good are the paint jobs.

or did you repaint it your self tf

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I've never noticed any of mine having paint jobs but I know it sometimes happens on Luke X-Wing helmet stripe and Blue Snags boots but I'm sure there are others.

Personally I don't see the point of doing it, the figure is 30 years old so some paint loss has to be expected.

mash

Sith Lord
I have had a few figures in the past that have been painted sometimes its quite obvious they have used the wrong type of paint :roll: I did have a Hoth Han Solo That had been repainted on his legs and then varnished over the top!! super shiny!! I only found out he was repainted when I couldnt put him on a stand i looked at the peg holes and realised that the colour on the bottom of his foot was completely different to that on his legs!! :evil:

mash

wozza35

Jedi Knight
Yes i have had that in the past ,i dont mind if its pretty much the same as original but some dont even come close :evil: i must admit to touching up the black on a couple figures but only ones im keeping and its such a small amout,but it just finishes the figure off

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
I repainted it. I only repainted the torso and head. I repainted it because i got the figure in a load of loose figures and it was totally trashed. I allready had 3 lukes in mint condition and just wanted a rough figure to be displayed with the land speeder.
I fully believe in being 100% honest in my auctions. If less people bid then its fine because i know nobody can acuse me of being dishonest and leave me a negative feedback. I have nearly 800 feedback at 100% so i must be doing somthing right. :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
TWOFOOT said:
I repainted it. I only repainted the torso and head. I repainted it because i got the figure in a load of loose figures and it was totally trashed. I allready had 3 lukes in mint condition and just wanted a rough figure to be displayed with the land speeder.
I fully believe in being 100% honest in my auctions. If less people bid then its fine because i know nobody can acuse me of being dishonest and leave me a negative feedback. I have nearly 800 feedback at 100% so i must be doing somthing right. :D

i was just curious ,i wasnt suggesting anything else

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom