honest listings

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i listed this and it didnt sell
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEUS%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270075820565&rd=1&rd=1

now i have listed it again but noy mentioned the weapons ,i bet it sells
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270081383281&rd=1&rd=1

spoons

Grand Master
jabba

I might bid on that, I've been after a rebel commander with a broken foot for a while. I sold some of my brother's vintage toys on ebay and felt guilty so I've been replacing them.

His RC had a broken foot :D :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
when did you sell them i got him with a han hoth and leia hoth there may have been another figure but i only wanted the leia and hoped her gun was origanal as i paid peanuts for them

spoons

Grand Master
over a year ago probably - it was sold in a job lot but can't remeber what else was with it

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i didnt mention the weapons were repro and they sold,i think people just take a chance at that price and hope they are origanals

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
hardly worth your while selling them for Ã'£1.50 is it mate, you might as well let the dog/baby play with them :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
hardly worth your while selling them for Ã'£1.50 is it mate, you might as well let the dog/baby play with them :lol:

edd i have 2 kids so figures are well down my list of things i spend my money on ,but every penny i get back of figures goes to the next one,but sinced you mentioned it darth can come in handy
26-01-07_1535.jpg

jayjedi

Sith Lord
a warning jabba, thats exactly what my little sister used to do , bite the heads off of my collection when i was young... pray he doesn't get hold of your real figures when he starts walking mate :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
a warning jabba, thats exactly what my little sister used to do , bite the heads off of my collection when i was young... pray he doesn't get hold of your real figures when he starts walking mate :lol:

he wont plus i have a modern collection building up for him to destroy,do you reckonize the darth

boba frett

Jedi Master
jabbawokkie said:
edd i have 2 kids so figures are well down my list of things i spend my money on ,but every penny i get back of figures goes to the next one,but sinced you mentioned it darth can come in handy
26-01-07_1535.jpg

Is that a custom sarlacc Jabba? :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
mate he is the perfect son ,hard as nails.his sister kicks his head in and he never cries,just wish he would stay in bed longer then 7 am

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom