afa monsters

jayjedi

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-MISB-Patrol-Dewback-Canada-ESB-Box-AFA-60_W0QQitemZ170073484638QQihZ007QQcategoryZ50275QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item170073484638

does this mean they are doing ships as well

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
they've been doing ships/playsets/creatures for ages mate. although i dont see the point of having a box within a box :lol:
loose ones would be more interesting.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
dont they do loose ones :?:

so technically afa could take out the ships or beasts, fill the box with stones or foam or something and then send the plastic box back to you , charge you Ã'£30 , and laugh their asses off :shock:

wozza35

Jedi Knight
jayjedi said:
dont they do loose ones :?:

so technically afa could take out the ships or beasts, fill the box with stones or foam or something and then send the plastic box back to you , charge you Ã'£30 , and laugh their asses off :shock:

Thats exactly why i would never buy something like that misb :(
i would always be thinking that they have done just that

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Gotta say I got a few AFA graded ships etc, personally I think they look 8) you dont have to worry about the box getting trashed sitting on a shelf and you know the ship inside is still gonna be in fantastic condition.
I have a few loose ships and boxed ones as well, but i think the graded and encased ones look better.

Saying that I seem to be in a very small minority on here (I think a minority of ehhhh one!) But sure each to their own!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
have you got a pic weasel as i dont think i have seen a ship graded before... although cant say i have looked as i am always in the carded figure section

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Nah sorry, no digital camera (sis has one but she's away at uni). :(

PM me your mod number and I can send you a picture message if you really want to see some of them.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
There are usually one or two AFA MISB items on ebay but I really don't like to see a massive perspex box on the shelf !! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom