bulk buy - bloody idiots

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i really dont get ebay at the best of times :lol:
check out this bulk lot:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200070224453

now the current bid amount equals just under Ã'£20 per figure. the vast majority of jedi figures are only just worth that much, some much less at around Ã'£10 and maybe 2 or 3 a little more. but none are worth more than Ã'£30.

take into account some have cracked bubbles, there is no individual descriptions or detailed photos - are people mad?! :roll: it would be cheaper to buy them all seperately!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
people dont want the hassle, look at the auction we had a little while ago , complete collection with recards and that was up to Ã'£4500 when it was took off. :shock:

inzaman

Sith Lord
jayjedi said:
people dont want the hassle, look at the auction we had a little while ago , complete collection with recards and that was up to Ã'£4500 when it was took off. :shock:
I suppose thats true, for me the fun is in the hunt as well :D

Graham_Marshall

Padawan
edd_jedi said:
inow the current bid amount equals just under Ã'£20 per figure. the vast majority of jedi figures are only just worth that much, some much less at around Ã'£10 and maybe 2 or 3 a little more. but none are worth more than Ã'£30.

Bugger! My first 17 ROTJ figures worked out at Ã'£27.34 each. I am an excel spreadsheet nerd :wink: They are in great shape and a few 65a s in ther too.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Graham_Marshall said:
Bugger! My first 17 ROTJ figures worked out at Ã'£27.34 each. I am an excel spreadsheet nerd :wink: They are in great shape and a few 65a s in ther too.

depends on condition obviously mate, my comments were aimed at average figures like those he was selling. i've seen dead mint jedi figures such as the at-st driver sell for over Ã'£50!

AndyG

Jedi Knight
For me, it would probably be one of the Palitoy like Power Droid, TIE fighter Pilot or Sand People.

I've never seen one of them carded - apart from a resealed Power Droid.

I'm sure in the Lili Ledy line or other foreign lines there are some really tough ones - the Australian Toltoys Nien Nunb with Offer or Canadian Nien Nunb with Nien Nunb Offer comes to mind.

Amongst Kenner there would be the 65 back Snowtrooper - although the majority I've seen for sale in the last 3 years have been in the UK so maybe not so tough for us to pick up. Some of the 48 backs are also difficult to find.

Some the Emperor Offer are harder to find - Biker Scout, Jawa, Darth Vader, Squid Head, 4-LOM (this is a Canadian release as is the Klaatu Skiff), TIE Pilot and Yoda. Although it always seems to be the one you are after that is never up for sale :lol:

A lot of the characters have never appeared with the Anakin Offer sticker so if a Luke desert scene or Boba Fett or AT AT Driver, for example, turned up with a an Anakin Offer then they would be very sought after.

Amongst the 77 backs Leia is probably the trickiest and most expensive of the lot.

Similarly a lot people have a hard time tracking down 79 backs. There is a good checklist on RS for known 79 backs.

AndyG

Jedi Knight
edd_jedi said:
do you have a link? there's a few i'd like to look in to.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=1903094

It isn't the original thread but it does have the info from that thread.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom