whats your views on these

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
think i am gonna display my figures in these
http://www.dreamkeepers.co.uk/newhome.htm
my idea is to get one say for the first 12 , then one for all the hoth figures etc .uv protected ,stick some stands in ,maybe a little plaque with the names on
my best man recommended them ,he knows the guy and says he will be able to get a discount
then i will put them on display in the little lads room
what do you reckon

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
think i will have to do the hoth figures first as i am having a nightmare trying to get luke ,leia ,and r2 in goods enough condition for the first 12

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
Becareful when ordering them - they are expensive and the sizes may not be suitable for figures.

I managed to get one of ebay for about Ã'£9, not for figures but for smaller items. I believe this is the same size as the one pictured with the car

Dscf2164.jpg

The clear bit of the case is only about 3 inches high

kilroy

Padawan
well, perhaps the more cost effective way might be to do the plastic boxes yourself. get a simple piece of acrylic sheets, cut them using penknife neatly, glue using solvent or chlorofoam, make a simple carboard or wood base and you have it.
once you got one off, the rest will be just following the same dimensions with a template. takes some skill to do a neat job though!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
no i am not putting one figure in one each ,plus your missing the fact that my mate should be able to get them at cost for me
also they are uv protected ,you can also have a mirror in i think so gonna look in to that as it may look really mint
plus once i get all the figures i plan to keep them in the family ,so it will be a nice investment

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom