10p listing day bin on ebay

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Thanks for letting us know its 10p day, it never tells me!!

I might put these on:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160060438435&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT&ih=006

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160056581719&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT&ih=006

AndyG

Jedi Knight
Jukesy said:
Thanks for letting us know its 10p day, it never tells me!!

I guess it depends how you have your My ebay Summary page set up, but I always get a note of promotion days in the general ebay announcements section which on my My ebay Summary page is between the items I'm watching and items I've won. The announcement for today (Thursday) appeared on Monday.

spoons

Grand Master
its a disaster for me as its come 3 days before pay day :(

there's a couple of things I might bid on then - if they're still there

spoons

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
what you looking at spoons or would that be telling :D

threre was a tri logo han hoth for Ã'£60 bin - It's gone now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I did win a 77 back HH with a clear bubble for Ã'£30 - there's loads with yellow bubbles that go for about Ã'£25 so i was pleased. Only problem the guy I'm buying it from is a bit notorious for being slow, and being crap if there's a problem, not responding to emails etc.

Here's hoping :?

AndyG

Jedi Knight
spoons said:
Only problem the guy I'm buying it from is a bit notorious for being slow, and being crap if there's a problem, not responding to emails etc.

A bit notorious is an understatement..............................

I will not deal with him anymore - and he has had several items that I would have bought listed in the last 12 months.

I've had the misfortune of dealing with him 3 times since 1997 and all 3 times have been a freakin nightmare. I only bought something off him on ebay the 3rd time as I didn't realise he had changed his username.

boba frett

Jedi Master
AndyG said:
A bit notorious is an understatement..............................

I will not deal with him anymore - and he has had several items that I would have bought listed in the last 12 months.

I've had the misfortune of dealing with him 3 times since 1997 and all 3 times have been a freakin nightmare. I only bought something off him on ebay the 3rd time as I didn't realise he had changed his username.

Andy what is his ebay ID?

spoons

Grand Master
Jukesy said:
Yes, please tell us his id so we wont have the misfortune of dealing with him!

I'll let you know after a. he's sent me an invoice :roll:, and b. then there's up to two weeks before he sends the figure :roll: :roll:

I think if I publicly slag him off before that he might get a bit miffed. Also I really am hoping he's changed his ways, his feedback isn't bad at the moment.

There was a thread on him on the old forum, he's british and gone by a 'mighty' few names in the past :wink:

Of course if Andy G slags him off that's a different matter

spoons

Grand Master
I never knew where it was from until now (I just googled it), but his old user name was from 2000AD :wink:

As I said before, his new name doesn't have many negs against it, but he still seems a bit slow - I'll let you know if he's changed - doesn't sound like it from Andy G's comments though

jayjedi

Sith Lord
not my old mate mighty tharg , i think he is darth plagus now isn't he. i have bought a coulple of things off him and he is not to bad, although his c9 is about my c7.5/c8. his stuff is cheap and ok , no repro , so you get what you pay for . does take a couple of weeks to arrive but he does state it will take a couple of days on his auction

AndyG

Jedi Knight
spoons said:
I'll let you know if he's changed - doesn't sound like it from Andy G's comments though

My comments are based on 3 experiences from 1998 - 2004 (2 through Model and Collectors Mart and 1 ebay) so I haven't had anything to do with him for a couple of years.

However, 3 problematic deals in 3 is too many for my liking and I would not deal with anyone on that basis. Not even if they had that freakin Emperor Offer Yoda on a Ã'£50 BIN............................

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom