Zodiac Toys

artoo_cu

Youngling
Has anyone got a vintage MOC figure with a Zodiac Toys price sticker? Even if you're not willing to sell I'd love to see one again. It takes me back 8)

Just acquired a nice Kenner 32 back Yoda and I can distinctly remember buying the original at ZT in Pendleton, Salford in c.1981.

Lost him in a house move disaster a couple of years ago. And now it's led to this... :roll: :roll: :roll: Damn the internet & ebay: I used to have a social life :wink:

artoo_cu

Youngling
No - they had the ZT name on them.

I've occasionally seen them on other vintage toys on ebay. Only seen one once on a SW Palitoy cardback in a US ebay auction. Narks me that it was in the US :x - obviously no appreciation of the toy heaven that was ZT.

But who else would get all worked up about a price sticker? Maybe I'm alone in my wierd world :?

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Found one in my cardback doubles:-

zodiac_toys.jpg

Jason

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Artoo, without upsetting a new member I have to say you are very weird to get excitied about a basic price sticker !!!! :lol:

I think you are perfect for this forum !!! :wink:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Here's the same one on a tri-logo:-

zodiac_toys2.jpg

And a different one on a kenner:-

zodiac_toys3.jpg

It looks like I have a pretty good sticker collection from my doubles. Don't mind selling you one of the duplicates, but I think I'll hang on to the rest.

OMG!

New focus...

:shock:

Jason

artoo_cu

Youngling
Didn't lose anything 'special' really. Just every loose figure I'd collected as a kid (60+) - all packed in a Rebel Transporter I got for Christmas 1980(?).

Think we didn't manage to clear out the loft properly when we moved house a couple of years ago. RT must have been in a box up there :x Still blame the wife for all the rushing around on moving day :wink:

Kept the figures really nice; all near mint & complete, so gutted now I've got the collecting bug. But probably wouldn't have got into collecting if I hadn't lost 'em :D

Bizarrely I kept the weapons separate and still have all those, along with a few vehicles that made it (X-Wing, Troop Transporter, ISP-6)

And yes, I'll admit I'm weird :oops: just like the rest of us :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
artoo_cu said:
Didn't lose anything 'special' really. Just every loose figure I'd collected as a kid (60+) - all packed in a Rebel Transporter I got for Christmas 1980(?).

Think we didn't manage to clear out the loft properly when we moved house a couple of years ago. RT must have been in a box up there :x Still blame the wife for all the rushing around on moving day :wink:

Kept the figures really nice; all near mint & complete, so gutted now I've got the collecting bug. But probably wouldn't have got into collecting if I hadn't lost 'em :D

Bizarrely I kept the weapons separate and still have all those, along with a few vehicles that made it (X-Wing, Troop Transporter, ISP-6)

And yes, I'll admit I'm weird :oops: just like the rest of us :wink:

i,m not weird ,just mad

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hi Buddy, welcome to the forum!!
I just got a couple of loose figures and they came with cardbacks.
Guess what the tri logo leia hoth card has a zodiac toys sticker.
Send me your address and I'll send the card to you :D
Its no use to me 8)
I can also state that jabba is a legend and very friendly, unless you're a united fan :lol: :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
We're all pretty friendly on here.
Even when it comes to football it's all tongue in cheek and "done in the best possible taste!" (well, most of the time) :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom