its our old mate

jayjedi

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-DELETED-SCENE-JABBA-FIGURE-UU35_W0QQitemZ280073353292QQihZ018QQcategoryZ50277QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item280073353292

look who misrepresenting in his auctions again . :evil:

its the bloody robin hood figure friar tuck remould from a gam guard, not a cancelled figure... he was banned until a little while ago .....will he ever learn :roll:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i wish people like him would just admit they were frauds. no doubt he'll be back on here saying he genuinely believes it is a cancelled figure, and he got it from jabba himself :roll:

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Is there some history behind the reason for this, i.e was this style of character orginally scripted in the SW movies?
Kenner reused quite a few of the star wars molds for other toys.
Here is a link

http://theswca.com/images-speci/recycle/

Adam_Burges

Padawan
I think its quite funny, if people dont know what this figure is and are fooled by him then more fool them.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
Adam_Burges said:
I think its quite funny, if people dont know what this figure is and are fooled by him then more fool them.

absolutely, but its the fact last time we slated one of his auctions he had the audacity to come on the forum explaining how he wasn't intentionally misleading anyone and we were picking on him and ruining his buisness . then when he bit we did pick on him abit :lol:
which was fair because he was a twat
its just nice to see any doubts any of us had about his honesty have now gone :lol:

i feel a couple of questions been sent to him as my other ebay name :lol: :lol: :wink:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I really don't see what all the fuss is about !!! :lol:

One thing ebay has proved time and time again is people will pay good money for any crap they find no matter what is, how poor the photo and how badly described the item is !! :wink:

han duo

Sith Lord
this git is a complete robbin knob cheese, i sold him a lando general, and he said that he got it ( i never sent it recorded, i sent it standard 1st class) but he said that he wasnt happy with it so that was that then he claimed that he never got it and complained to paypal , paypal didnt reconise the emails which he had sent confirming he'd recieved it and i had to refund him ( i had no choice , paypal took the money and payed him) so he got the figure and the money back, then the cheaky bastard had the nerve to bid on some of my items the next week.....

i could feel the badman inside me wanting revenge but i had to hold back, he nearly got some of my dogs **** sent to him through them post !!

REVENGE :twisted:
top tip for thiefing bastards, if youve got there address then wait until sunday, buy all the newspapers ;;get all the adverts, john wayne plates, hearing aids, statues of jesus, all the **** ... and fill in the forms as you are him ... hahahaha ,,, then he'll get a load of random **** that he HAS to send back because if he doesnt he gets blacklisted , SO HE HAS A CHOICE EITHER GET BLACK LISTED OR PAY THE RETURN POSTAGE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..PLATES ARE THE HEAVYEST... .,,....................TRUST ME. :wink:

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
han duo said:
this git is a complete robbin knob cheese, i sold him a lando general, and he said that he got it ( i never sent it recorded, i sent it standard 1st class) but he said that he wasnt happy with it so that was that then he claimed that he never got it and complained to paypal , paypal didnt reconise the emails which he had sent confirming he'd recieved it and i had to refund him ( i had no choice , paypal took the money and payed him) so he got the figure and the money back, then the cheaky bastard had the nerve to bid on some of my items the next week.....

i could feel the badman inside me wanting revenge but i had to hold back, he nearly got some of my dogs **** sent to him through them post !!

REVENGE :twisted:
top tip for thiefing bastards, if youve got there address then wait until sunday, buy all the newspapers ;;get all the adverts, john wayne plates, hearing aids, statues of jesus, all the **** ... and fill in the forms as you are him ... hahahaha ,,, then he'll get a load of random **** that he HAS to send back because if he doesnt he gets blacklisted , SO HE HAS A CHOICE EITHER GET BLACK LISTED OR PAY THE RETURN POSTAGE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..PLATES ARE THE HEAVYEST... .,,....................TRUST ME. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom