Rare Coo?

spoons

Grand Master
Which one of these has the rare COO?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190074624628&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009

Surely that's too much for 3 common figures

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
The Han and Greedo are PBP Spain variants and are worth more than a standard HK or no COO figure.

As for the C-3PO I have not come across one with a raised bar before so it maybe rare.

Overall I would say the price is about right providing the paintowork is good with tight limbs as described.

spoons

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
The Han and Greedo are PBP Spain variants and are worth more than a standard HK or no COO figure.

As for the C-3PO I have not come across one with a raised bar before so it maybe rare.

Overall I would say the price is about right providing the paintowork is good with tight limbs as described.

cheers craig

so what are the tell tale signs for pbp figures, scratched off COOs, rather than no COO?

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
so what are the tell tale signs for pbp figures, scratched off COOs, rather than no COO?
I have a han hoth with no coo. It just has a barley visable mark where the original coo has been removed. But i am sure it cant be a pbp figure so what version is it.?

bluesnagman

Padawan
That 3PO is very rare. It is probably worth atleast 1/2 of what the guy paid for it. The others aren't too shabby either. I think he did ok.
Todd

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
TWOFOOT said:
I have a han hoth with no coo. It just has a barley visable mark where the original coo has been removed. But i am sure it cant be a pbp figure so what version is it.?
My PBP Han Hoth has a pale pinkish white face with different COO markings to standard ones. On the right leg is "1980 LFL" and on the left it just says "MADE IN" with the line below being scraped out (where the COO should be).

Mine could do with upgrading as it has a bit of paint loss but I never saw that auction !! :x

spoons

Grand Master
that's another one for me to look out for then :D

I've found a couple of moulded legs Han's recently, advertised as normal figures. As soon as I ask the seller whether they really are moulded legs they removed them from ebay :evil:

Whenever I see what I think is one, and don't ask the question, a normal one arrives in the post :evil:

I don't know if I can be bothered going through all that for pbp ones as well :(

spoons

Grand Master
bluesnagman said:
That 3PO is very rare. It is probably worth atleast 1/2 of what the guy paid for it. The others aren't too shabby either. I think he did ok.
Todd

cool :D

I just realised that my 3PO has a raised bar 8)

I took it out of a kenner baggie - does that sound right? Or do you think it was a re-seal. The tape looked genuine (old) enough and there were no signs of double taping.

Martijn71

Padawan
bluesnagman said:
That 3PO is very rare.

No it is not :) unfortunally ... it's the same 3PO wich is packed in all those baggies (at least a lot of them as I have not checked them all :shock: )

Guess it must be the same as the LXW w/raised bar, China produced.

~Martijn

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I can't check the COO on mine as the black bag is in the way but the baggie says Hong Kong so I assumed thats what it was !!! :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom