Wait until Edd see's this !!!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I don't like outing auctions that I know people want but I doubt any one else on this site other than Edd will be after this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110086280929&fromMakeTrack=true

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
ooh cheers craig, i wonder if xmas will come early :oops:
not in the best financial situation at the moment though so we'll see!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
changes his name a lot but has perfect feedback ... nice , very nice , have been looking for a lili ledy, and it could be cheaper than that luke jedi someone keeps listing on ebay :wink: although i do like the tie fighter pilot on there at the moment

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
It's the seller with a "dodgy" reputation on RS though, and he has changed his name many times !!! :?

Personally I don't trust any Mexican sellers, no matter what their "reputation" is amongst other collectors, good or bad. :evil:

All I know is I bought my LL Jawa from this seller and that was 100% genuine IMO. 8)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Nice! 8)

I do like the Lili Ledi cards, but the last thing I need is start ANOTHER focus!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Yeah, he was very helpful e-mailing loads of close up photos of the figure before I bid on it and gave me some advice on other LL figures.

Luckily his reputation was poor on RS at the time so I got it at a great price !! 8)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
can everyone please ruin his reputation again then please :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
craignwo4life said:
Maybe Edd made a deal with the seller !! :lol:

we had come to an agreement, but then he ended the auction and i havent heard from him since. good job i didnt send the money, as he gave me his paypal details the day before! :eek:

to be honest i wasn't sure about it anyway, i've heard some horror stories about him and its a lot of dosh!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i emailed him and he told me make him an offer

spidey sense tingled so i didn't email him back . how much did he want in the end edd ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom