Free Nien Nunb Offer

boba frett

Jedi Master
Anyone else get a free Nien Nunb as a kid?

I remember waiting absolutely ages for it to arrive. I probably checked the mail every day for about 3 weeks - by the time it arrived I'd almost forgotten about it!

Now i wish I'd left those pops alone and the figures sealed on their cards :lol:

artoo_cu

Youngling
Oh yes... 8) now you're talking...

Free Nien Nunb, Free Dengar, Free Emperor - all now sadly gone; but not forgotten :roll:

Something about the smell of a new figure - different for those bagged & boxed to those off the card... :?

Share the feeling - had I kept all my figures MOC instead of going for sendaways I could have been a good way to paying off the mortgage by now!!! :cry:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Can't say I remember sending off for any figures, either I was too young or my memory aint that good :oops: :(

spoons

Grand Master
I sent off for everyhting I could, I had a shed full of old backing cards all missing their names - got bninned a long time ago :(

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
I imagine i did get a nein numb as i sent off for everything. I can remember getting a rancor keeper through the post. And an emporer.
I allso can remember when shops used to stick carded figures to the side of ships so they sold more.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
i got one ,took ****ing ages to come,just like me .......claire :wink:

is that when your on your own with the vinegar strokes or when your shagging munters round the back of clubs who are on :lol:

dude maybe thats the sort of thing you should be pm ing as the rest of us dont want that mental image

lee gray

Sith Lord
Yep, use to think he only had those few colours as one of the free figures, Dengar was my first free figure and because of that to this day is my fav figure, and although I collect carded figures ifd I had the choice of a baggie nunb or a carded one I would chose the baggie one as thats where mty memories are for him

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
jabbawokkie said:
i got one ,took ****ing ages to come,just like me .......claire :wink:

is that when your on your own with the vinegar strokes or when your shagging munters round the back of clubs who are on :lol:

dude maybe thats the sort of thing you should be pm ing as the rest of us dont want that mental image

i havent a clue what your going on about

IMTech

Padawan
The Capture Log was the offer that Dengar was part of, heres a copy of a image from http://www.palitoy.org/cardback/palitoy.html :-

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5488/capturelogxh8.jpg

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I remember getting the survival kit and maybe Bossk, Dengar and Nein Numb but I don't remember ever cutting out POP's or name tags. :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom