dam that expensive postage

jayjedi

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-5-Items-Factory-Sealed-Erasers-Scissors-MORE_W0QQitemZ290078986503QQihZ019QQcategoryZ49008QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290078986503

i would have bought them if it wasn't $23 postage

lee gray

Sith Lord
What annoys me is this new size rule

I sent off two figures on friday, one was in a medium sized postal box, the other in an oversized box what was only other box i could find without buying another from post office, sent both out special delivery, both weights were virtually the same yet the larger box cost Ã'£7.05 whilst the smaller box, just Ã'£5.35 so the post office are making a tidy little profit with this new scheme

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
lee gray said:
so the post office are making a tidy little profit with this new scheme

in fairness i think it's more like they are charging relatively now. it was ridiculous that before it would cost more to send a 5 inch lead weight than to send a 10 foot empty box :lol:

bad for us though i admit as the things we send tend to be big and light.

mash

Sith Lord
depending on the post office I go to (i have 2 near me) one charges Ã'£1.00 for a single loose figure and the other charges Ã'£0.44 for the same! yes of course I do go to the cheaper one :D :D

I find a lot of the American sellers are overcharging now do you think its the only way they can make any good money because of the strength of the Ã'£??

mash

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom