Loose Varients Anyone?

IMTech

Padawan
This German Ebayer has some seriously cool varients - if only I had the money!

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfrtsZ0QQsassZmogwai3000

spoons

Grand Master
WOW 8) 8) 8) 8) :shock: :shock: :shock:

that red caped jawa is superb

Martijn71

Padawan
That's one of the most fanatic German variant collectors giving up his collection...

This was his most treasurable figures...a bit expensive but very rarely offered complete in this condition:

COMPLETE UZAY BLUE STARS :shock:

Bild231.jpg

~Martijn!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Why is he giving up Martijn, any idea?

As a matter of interest where abouts in The Netherlands do you live, I lived out there for about 15 months a few years ago. Was a small town down south though.

Martijn71

Padawan
weasel said:
Why is he giving up Martijn, any idea?

I have not spoken with Andreas/Mogwai for a long time now, he quit about a year ago, returned last december and now he's selling all...? Maybe he finally found a girlfriend :p

weasel said:
As a matter of interest where abouts in The Netherlands do you live, I lived out there for about 15 months a few years ago. Was a small town down south though.

I am from Utrecht, right in the middle of the Netherlands. What town did you live?

~Martijn!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Martijn, I lived in Venray not far from Venlo and the German border, I was working for Xerox at the time and they have a plant in Venray.

Spent quite a bit of time in Nijmegan and Arnhem but never got to Utrecht.

Very nice country you got there, emabrassing how well everyone speaks English. They are actually more fluent than me :oops: (insert your own funny comment there guys). Although I'm glad I'm not there now cos it was absolutely freezing in the winter! I think the local lake froze for 4 months solid.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270085891696&rd=1&rd=1

:eek:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I've spend a **** load on Andreas stuff tonight !! :oops:

I had been watching 40 items but I only won 7 !! :evil:

Loads of stuff went for prices way over the odds which is great for the seller to get loads of money but it is still sad to see it all go at once. :(

The Wicket is very rare but I was surprised it went for that price !! 8)

spoons

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
I've spend a **** load on Andreas stuff tonight !! :oops:

I had been watching 40 items but I only won 7 !! :evil:

Loads of stuff went for prices way over the odds which is great for the seller to get loads of money but it is still sad to see it all go at once. :(

The Wicket is very rare but I was surprised it went for that price !! 8)

not still after a dark legged Han are you Craig - i didn't know they were worth that much, and just happen to have a spare :wink:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I've got a dark legged one, although I was trying to get a couple of the other Han Hoths but I wasn't going to overspend on minor variants that I can get elsewhere if I look hard enough !! :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
I've got a dark legged one, although I was trying to get a couple of the other Han Hoths but I wasn't going to overspend on minor variants that I can get elsewhere if I look hard enough !! :lol:

:wink:

I've been refunded on that deal, but I'm still waiting to hear from the figure's new/wrong owner - If i don't hear anything today I'm giving up :cry:

Adam_Burges

Padawan
Rare.....yes, infact one of a kind I believe in the collecting world.

Really worth that much......who knows, something is only worth what you are willing to pay and someone was willing to pay that much so it is worth that to them. I know for a fact he only paid $100 for it from the Earth though and it would be nice to see some more turn up.

Craig well done on the figures you won, I saw the Uzay stormtrooper, any other nice pieces you snag?

And finally can I say about "outing" auctions on public boards, IMtech whilst you might think you are helping variation collectors by showing what you have seen on Ebay but it is really frowned upon to "out" auctions on public boards and frustrating for people who are interested in the figures and want to bid. Obviously talk about auctions that have ended or any auctions that people need to be aware of but generally outing is a no no.

Hope you dont my rant and see where I am coming from, serious collectors of lines don't need to be shown when figures come up for sale as they should know about it already.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom