are these released

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
are these released or is he taking advanced bookings
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAR-WARS-30th-ANNIVERSARY-SUPER-BATTLE-DROID-MOC_W0QQitemZ180082862648QQihZ008QQcategoryZ93841QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

boba frett

Jedi Master
First wave have been seen at Asda :shock:

I saw a R2-D2 but passed on it, I can't afford another focus although those coins are tempting :twisted:

inzaman

Sith Lord
boba frett said:
First wave have been seen at Asda :shock:

I saw a R2-D2 but passed on it, I can't afford another focus although those coins are tempting :twisted:
I too have seen a few of them at Asda, Ã'£5.48 per figure i believe. It is tempting as i wouldnt mind collecting for the coins but i might pass.

lee gray

Sith Lord
The asda near me had quite a few of that figure in guess noone wants that one, I did manage to get a galactic marine from asda
which is pretty cool and my first modern figure in over two years and I too thought the packaging looks weird but once you stick the sucker in a star case it looks pretty tight

the concept boba fett is one i need to get and just ordered the vader so i can have the coin album
marine.JPG

jayjedi

Sith Lord
dont have any modern figures as they just made so many and my memories are of the vintage, so its just for the kids

wozza35

Jedi Knight
I saw them in my local asda the other day,didnt have enough money on me at the time went back the next day all gone :cry:
must admit i dont go much on the packaging though,id have thought they would have made a bit more of an effort for the 30th anniversary :?

lee gray

Sith Lord
I too think like that but had to own an ephantmon as that was one cool sculpt
I just wish they kept the same packaging for more than a couple of months

worst case scenario was with the 12 inch bounty hunters series boba fett came on 2 different packs then dengar and 4 lom came on another pack, bossk on yet another... it just wasnt worth completing the set as would have looked odd

inzaman

Sith Lord
wozza35 said:
I saw them in my local asda the other day,didnt have enough money on me at the time went back the next day all gone :cry:
must admit i dont go much on the packaging though,id have thought they would have made a bit more of an effort for the 30th anniversary :?
The packaging isnt so hot, they would have to go some way to beat the Saga packaging imo as that is excellent 8)

lee gray

Sith Lord
I do like the background photo's on the saga collection, none of the figures appealed to me though apart from scorch

boba frett

Jedi Master
I think I'll wait till Toysrus does a 3 for 2 or something.

If they released it in vintage style packaging I'd probably buy the lot!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i will get them for kids ,but only if i get them for next to nowt,got about 10 carded ones and i dont think i paid a tenner for them

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i started collecting the modern ones , with the thx leaflets , long short sabres, but got bored with them and let the kids have them... thay had about 20 each and it was like christmas with them ripping em all open :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
when little lad is older and starts nagging to play with the vintage ,i hope to have a **** load of modern to pull out and say here have them 8)

lee gray

Sith Lord
jayjedi said:
do you lads buy a lot of modern figures :?:
So far I own just 3, ephant mon, great sculpt, plus the 30th galactic marine and darth vader with coin album and when the mcqaurrie fett comes out will get that but thats about it

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I've got 2 POTF carded figures, Vader with the removeable helmet and Luke Ceremonial as neither was released in the vintage line.

I also have the POTF mailaway Han Stormtrooper and Cantina band figures.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom