some more crap for you jay

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAR-WARS-ROTJ-WICKET-THE-EWOK-TOOTHBRUSH-KENNER-BOXED_W0QQitemZ260081904846QQihZ016QQcategoryZ49008QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

jayjedi

Sith Lord
dont like the ewoks range , but very nice :lol:

haven't bought a lot this week , just the cards from edd. they were great a complete set of blue originals and a full set of galaxy 8) thanks again edd.
you plastering yet jabba

jayjedi

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Star-Wars-ESB-Give-A-Show-Projector-MIB-Complete_W0QQitemZ320079713856QQihZ011QQcategoryZ50275QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320079713856

thats what i'm talking about 8) :lol:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
boba frett said:
What that meccano projector like jay?

great :D

takes a couple of minutes to wind through, its the death star scenes when han, luke and chewie are rescuing leia. i presume there must have been a series and this is only 1 ..... so will keep an eye out for the others :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
dont like the ewoks range , but very nice :lol:

haven't bought a lot this week , just the cards from edd. they were great a complete set of blue originals and a full set of galaxy 8) thanks again edd.
you plastering yet jabba

got bits on ,waiting on a builder getting back to me on a 3 story flat conversion,but starting to loose hope :cry: :cry:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
he said he had another but wanted me as he had seen mt work(blind **** :lol: )when i gave price he said other hadnt got back to him,so i dont even think there is someone else.plus this was last week and they had all the floors to get down the studded walls up and boarded and all the ceilings and dont know if they have started that yet

jayjedi

Sith Lord
stop panicing mate , if he is anything like the builders down here they are so ****ing unorganised , i would give him a ring on monday though just to prompt him

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom