Amazing what an afa grade does

lee gray

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BOBA-FETT-POTF-COIN-VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-AFA-85-SILVER_W0QQitemZ300079947716QQihZ020QQcategoryZ52335QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I bet he will get close to it too

wouldnt mind it myself but could never justify that sort of money for something aluminium

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
It is a lot for a coin, but I guess people pay similar amounts for rare carded figures or for Vinyl Caped Jawa's etc.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
again my rant about afa grading, it takes the ****ing piss how much it bumps the price up just coz its got 3 letters next to it!!!!

ungraded ive seen a couple for bins of Ã'£100 so hes nearly tripled the price!!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
AFA can work to your advantage too though - an 60-70 grade is usually in perfectly good condition IMO, and thwy will sell for bugger all because people only want the 80+ grades. it's like people collect the grades rather than the figures :lol: i understand wanting them to find items in good condition, but some people are a bit anal about it!

inzaman

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
AFA can work to your advantage too though - an 60-70 grade is usually in perfectly good condition IMO, and thwy will sell for bugger all because people only want the 80+ grades. it's like people collect the grades rather than the figures :lol: i understand wanting them to find items in good condition, but some people are a bit anal about it!
There are a few carded figures that i am contemplating collecting and that is my exact strategy. Normally if the bubble is slightly crushed it brings the overall grade down :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom