star wars shampoo

should we have an emoticon for wanker and vomiting

• yes with amont of wankers on ebay and ugly birds some of the blokes on this forum fancy we need the

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • no just let them get away with it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i know its expensive for what it is and a bit cheesy, but you have got to love the art work

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAR-WARS-THE-EMPIRE-STRIKES-BACK-BOXED-1980-BATH-SET_W0QQitemZ160080727172QQihZ006QQcategoryZ154QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160080727172

i love it when they put " a must for any serious collector of fan" :lol:

like i am going to sit there and think **** if i dont buy this how can i consider myself a serious collector , how can i :lol: :lol:

edd why dont we have an emoticon for a wanker

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
It's amazing people have kept those all these years, providing they do contain the original shampoo !! :lol:

We do need some more emoticons but I think those requested would be over used !!! :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Definately need those two Emoticons, but Craig is right they would definately be over used! :D

jayjedi

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
It's amazing people have kept those all these years, providing they do contain the original shampoo !! :lol:

We do need some more emoticons but I think those requested would be over used !!! :wink:

which others do you think we could do with :?:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
We definately need a fat, ugly, annoying heffer one for everytime Osbourne gets mentioned. Obviously that one will be used a hell of a lot.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
weasel said:
We definately need a fat, ugly, annoying heffer one for everytime Osbourne gets mentioned. Obviously that one will be used a hell of a lot.
I remember the days when Weasel never posted, ah happy days !!!

I'm not sure what new icons we need but I am bored with the old ones !! :lol: :D :p :wink:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
funnily enough i do actually have this one at home, with original shampoo. was going through some of my stuff in the loft at my mums and came across it!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom