Vintage action figure jigsaw puzzle

spoons

Grand Master
whilst having my clear out today (check out the for sale section :wink: ) I found a box of vintage jigsaw puzzles. This one is the business - check out the X-Wing 8)

vintagepuzzle.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
I made it when i bought it (about 15 years ago from york car boot sale if I remeber rightly) - there's a piece missing though :cry:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
That is a great jigsaw !! 8)

I'm sure I had one years ago but it didn't have any of the action figures in it.

mash

Sith Lord
spoons that is superb mate I have never seen anything like that before I have a few jigsaws of scenes from the films nothing with figures in 8) 8)

mash

spoons

Grand Master
the rest of my puzzles are all movie scenes, most have posters too. I'm going to try and find a knackered vintage figure puzzle to see if it has the mssing piece.

I just found this one on toysrgus - i'm going to have to get one 8)

http://theswca.com/images-misc/waddingtons-puzzle-2.html

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
them jigsaws are fantastic ,though i carnt remember vader going to tatoinne(if thats spelt wrong i dont care as i have had a very large brandy,you know what real men drink jay :wink: )

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
them jigsaws are fantastic ,though i carnt remember vader going to tatoinne(if thats spelt wrong i dont care as i have had a very large brandy,you know what real men drink jay :wink: )

can't believe you are not watching motd mate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom