empire or jedi?

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i have got a dilema
i recentley bought another rebel hoth soldier , it was a good price for an empire strikes back carded figure. i already have a palitoy return of the jedi carded one and want to know which one would you lot keep..... is it the empire kenner carded one or the palitoy jedi one ?

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
Assuming that they are of equal condition and you really can't keep both then I would keep the ESB one. Just a personal preference for figures on there original release card. Do you really need what you would get back from selling one of them?

inzaman

Sith Lord
For me it would be a tough choice, i really like the ESB backs, and tbh i would probably favour ESB; but i do like the Palitoy cards due to the fact that there is no logo over the picture.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i'm not a fan of palitoy rotj cards. no cool logo and silly black bar (sometimes.)

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Why did you buy it if you already had one?!! :? :lol:

Personally, like every one else I prefer figures on their original released card. 8)

jayjedi

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
Why did you buy it if you already had one?!! :? :lol:

Personally, like every one else I prefer figures on their original released card. 8)
because i wanted to regress my jedi cards to the original cards they were released on , it was only when i went to put the empire one in the star case did i realise it was palitoy.
i am going to sell the palitoy one though and keep the empire one :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom