missed out again

spoons

Grand Master
Forgive my rant, but I have missed out on a moulded legs han hoth yet again. I saw one mis-advertised, won it for Ã'£3.20 and the ****wit seller sent it to someone else :evil: :evil:

The bloke was selling two Hans and got mixed up :roll:

He gave me a refund and let me keep the wrong Han. I've tried contacting the other buyer but he's ignored all my emails :cry:

Worst thing is the buyer doesn't know what he has, he is new to ebay and is buying up loose crap figures, yoda with no accessories for Ã'£3 that kind of thing - what a waste :roll:

I'm destined never to get one of these and I refuse to pay Ã'£40 for one, when I've now seen at least 5 for sale as regular Hans - The ones where I asked the sellers if the figures had moulded legs, and suddenly the ebay listings were all withdrawn, or my question was posted and bumped up the price.

Back to scouring ebay :cry: :cry:

Must thank Craig for helping me ID this last one :wink:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
boba frett said:
How do you spot these?
With a good quality photo it's easy to spot but most sellers use basic photos and use flash etc so it becomes very difficult.

If a seller lists it as molded or moulded legs then it is going to go for a high price unfortunately. :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
boba frett said:
How do you spot these?
With a good quality photo it's easy to spot but most sellers use basic photos and use flash etc so it becomes very difficult.

If a seller lists it as molded or moulded legs then it is going to go for a high price unfortunately. :wink:

and even then it doesn't mean it is moulded, one finished yesterday that was advertised as moulded and it had obvious paint chips on the legs :roll:

spoons

Grand Master
the other buyer has just contacted me, says he's been ill. My luck could still be in - or he reads this forum and is going to shaft me :cry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom