Luke Farm Boy

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I know that Luke farm boy comes with Blonde or Brown hair, and that the Blonde version was made on both 12 and 20/21 backed cards (as well as ESB, ROJ and Tri Logo). But, does anyone know was the Brown hair version available on 12 and/or 20/21 back as well? (I know it was made on ESB, ROJ and Tri Logo).

Cheers.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
probably not i'd have thought, as they only started making luke bespin with brown hair on the esb 41 back card (as far as i know.)

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I agree with Edd, as far as I am aware the brown hair one only started on ESB cards but I'm only a loose collector !! :lol:

bluesnagman

Padawan
No brown hairs on any Star Wars cards that I have ever heard of. I imagine if you ever found one you would have yourself one expensive piece!
Todd

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Cheers guys, I thought I had seen a brown hair version on a SW card a few weeks/months ago on Ebay. :?
Either I was seeing things or I should drink less when I'm on Ebay. :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
dont ever go on ebay when you have been drinking

the bloke who runs the chippy told me a story ,he and the wife were going away on holiday until he got pissed and blew all there holiday cash on a motorbike on ebay :oops:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
:eek: :shock:

****, I'm sure he was popular!
Only really drink on Sat night and by the time I get home, opening the door is a challenge, gettin onto Ebay would be impossible thank ****!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
dont ever go on ebay when you have been drinking

i agree ( for once) with the big guy , got pissed a couple of times and bid on stuff from the states . had to look the next morning to see what it was i had bid on :oops: fortunately it was potf jawa for $72 so it was fine :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom