Hate twats who buy your stuff but dont pay

lee gray

Sith Lord
Sold a item two weeks ago for the bin of Ã'£235 which had a start up of Ã'£180 so was really happy when it sold and no contact for 5 days so emialed them again and they said they would pay within 3 days which I was ok about and a week later nothing and wont answer my emails sop now i got to go through the crap of getting my fees back and resubmitting it and hoping I can sell it

nothing worse than thinking you got a lump sum of money and infact you just got a twat bidder

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I've never actually sold on Ebay, but that would severly **** me off.

Like Jay says name and shame, that way any sellers on here will know to keep an eye on the twat if he/she bids on their items! (Or to cancel their bids)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i had an even weirder one today. somebody bought my item for the BIN price. then an hour later i get an email from ebay saying the bidders account had been hacked and the listing has been removed! so i cant even see it to relist it now, let alone contact the high bidder!

is this a new trick to get out of paying - claiming you didnt bid? :roll:

lee gray

Sith Lord
Jukesy said:
Weird and worrying :shock:
yeah strange

I actually just got a reply saying things will get sorted soon so we shall see if not then i will name them, it is a new buyer though with only 4 feedback and all other stuff they brought has been less than a tenner

I just hope they dont frequant these forums and see this post and decide to become and ass and not pay and give me a bad rating..

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I've only had 2 non paying bidders in the past but luckily they were both only for a couple of pound each !!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
craignwo4life said:
I've only had 2 non paying bidders in the past but luckily they were both only for a couple of pound each !!

that's what pisses me off, it's always for lame sums of money. are these people really so skint they cant decide whether to pay 99p for something :roll:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Luckily every item I have won or bought has turned up in perfect condition and long may it continue (touch wood) !! :lol:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
edd_jedi said:
i had an even weirder one today. somebody bought my item for the BIN price. then an hour later i get an email from ebay saying the bidders account had been hacked and the listing has been removed! so i cant even see it to relist it now, let alone contact the high bidder!

is this a new trick to get out of paying - claiming you didnt bid? :roll:

nope, i had the same thing when i sold my laptop. was bought within an hour with the bin price, then when they finally e-mailed me it was in broken english and asking me to post it direct to nigeria for her daughter who was studying over there. as soon as i saw nigeria i knew it was a highjacked account, especially when it was from america. i questioned them as to why they bought mine and not one already in america as it would be cheaper, and all they ould say was it was easier!!!!!

ebay are trying hard to stop this but it still happens!! its a real bummer edd.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Started up a dispute today with ebay after no more responses and the guy now responds, will wait for the outcome on whether he now pays but once it is sorted out either way I will name him but not just yet incase it backfires on me, u never know who's reading...

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Just had a buyer who took 7 days to pay for something even though my listings state 3 days. :x

I wouldn't mind if they had asked for time to pay but I had one message from them 4 days after it ended saying "sorry for the delay, will pay by tomorrow" and it still took them 3 more days. :evil:

lee gray

Sith Lord
The guy in question skarwarsaddict came good today with the full amount so thats a relief of my mind and i also got my afa 90 lb fett today with the custom bill,
I edited my last post on the gift thread with the receipt

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom