Hello...again.

2stripes

Jedi Master
Haven't posted on here for a while, went across to the dark side and decided to sell my moc's (family commitments etc etc.. usual excuses).

Anyway, after a reflective lunchtime pint I have decided I couldn't face selling my Yoda and to start buying again. Just told my girlfriend and she just tutted and said 'if it makes you happy' ...I now have couple of hundred burning a hole.... 8)

Well hello everyone again anyhow...I'll be hanging here around again!!

Edd Jedi, "Now there's a name I've not heard in a long, long time":D :D :D

2stripes

Jedi Master
Thanks! It was always a really sound bunch of people before on here.

I havent really been looking for about 6 months now, so has there been much change in prices for any particular card backs? Seeing as I sold about half my collection and only have about 10 Vintage MOC's left, I think I'm gonna start with the 12/20 backs get the expensive one's first... would anyone say prices are on the way up or down or pretty much same as before?

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
someone answer that for lad cards arent my thing,though personellly i think most items will just rise with inflation now

oh and 2S,s whats your football team

2stripes

Jedi Master
Proud and devoted bluenose Evertonian mate...

I know theres a few kopites on here... :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ahhh how nice we have someone on who supports the wee small fourth team on Merseyside. :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ohhh and welcome back 2stripes, good to have another non scum fan onboard, even if you are a bloody Everton fan!

2stripes

Jedi Master
Seeing as I spend most of my time sat on the Everton chatroom arguing with Kopites all day I'm not gonna rise to it :D

4th!?.. Liverpool... Tranmere...Marine?

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
mate i am a liverpool fan ,but i have no bad feelings whatever to everton fans.as for manu its pure hatred but we will save this for the off topic :twisted:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
whats with the user name is it forces related or something.jay got his cause he could never write the letter g :lol: :lol: :wink:

2stripes

Jedi Master
weasel said:
Liverpool, Liverpool Reserves, Tranmere.......................THEN Everton! :D :wink:

1-0 Carsley!!!
3-0 Johsnon!!

I was there both times..oh how we sung... I lost my voice.

I don't hate Liverpool if I'm being honset... although I do love to see you lose :D

Although sitting in the KOP and seeing you guys turn us over 3-1 while listening to "YNWA" and then travelling home on a red supporter's coach did turn me a little off colour.

You are the yin to my yang, lets leave it at that :wink:

Just made a best offer on an AFA 80 C3PO 12 Back...like I've never been away.

If anyone has any 12 backs of say an AFA75 standard and above btw let me know, take my cash before someone else does!

2stripes

Jedi Master
jabbawokkie said:
whats with the user name is it forces related or something.jay got his cause he could never write the letter g :lol: :lol: :wink:

Lol no not forces related..If I'm being honest its off the frosties commercial...as in "2 stripes, 4 stripes... earn your stripes"..don't ask me why I chose it, must have been devoid of inspiration.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
nice to see you back mate, i remember your name from before then great forum crash :lol:

prices are scatty as usual, up and down all the time. my best advice is always not to set your heart on any particular figures and just pick up what is cheap at the time. even easier when you have few to start with!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
2stripes said:
weasel said:
Liverpool, Liverpool Reserves, Tranmere.......................THEN Everton! :D :wink:

1-0 Carsley!!!
3-0 Johsnon!!

I was there both times..oh how we sung... I lost my voice.

I don't hate Liverpool if I'm being honset... although I do love to see you lose :D

hi 2stripes my name is jay .... we are gonna get on well :lol: :lol:

2stripes

Jedi Master
Ha ha hi Edd, Jay another familiar name, maybe from here or possibly trading on ebay...Edd I hope that trilogo Lumat I traded for Luke Jedi is serving you well, have you completed the set yet (whats the holy grail again a general madine/jawa..!?)

jayjedi

Sith Lord
if you dont mind waiting a bit and can dodge customs , USA is the cheapest way to buy carded figures. and i find they describe any faults better

spoons

Grand Master
welcome back 2 stripes I've got some not so mint 12 backs for sale if your interested :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom