Going to start again

shrek

Padawan
Hi everyone just a quick word i started collecting loose figures again last year i didnt have a lot but was happy with what i got. Till one day i had left them in my car after picking them up from my parents house (i had left them there for a bit as we were expecting a new baby and needed space) but got them and left them in my car when some low life scum broke into my car stole my cds and the box that contained my collection. I was gutted but now i have decided to start again and not let some thief stop me i havent got as much as some to spend on a collection so it will take me some time to get a collection again but i am looking forward to being on the forum.

PGowdy

Grand Master
That's a real bummer mate. But yeah, get back on the horse man. You'll have a decent collection in no time. :)

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Ah that's a real downer shrek and it would put me off too. Good to hear you've put it behind you. :)

shrek

Padawan
Capetown said:
Ah that's a real downer shrek and it would put me off too. Good to hear you've put it behind you. :)

Thanks your right for a while i must admit i went thru a stage of thinking why should i bother just so someone can come and rob what i had but now im not going to let someone ruin it for me.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Sorry to hear that shrek but glad to hear your starting up again. If you want anything in particular let me know as I have loads of loose figures for sale. Mainly esb, jedi and potf.

Just drop me a pm if you're interested.

All the best.

Chris.

shrek

Padawan
Caswellbot said:
Sorry to hear that shrek but glad to hear your starting up again. If you want anything in particular let me know as I have loads of loose figures for sale. Mainly esb, jedi and potf.

Just drop me a pm if you're interested.

All the best.

Chris.

Thanks chris ill be sending you a message mate.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Good to see you're back collecting.

Surprised someone knicked them from your car, I wouldn't have thought there would be a ready market for SW figures. Not to the same extent as CD's/Radios etc anyway!

e30318is

Sith Lord
I am so sorry to hear that. There are some horrible people about. Best of luck with finding a new collection dude. I can reccomend Caswellbot as one of the best sellers you can deal with- I have bought a lot of figures from him (When I total it up it is a scary amount!!)

I have a few spares, when I have moved and unpacked I will do a fresh sale thread. I do have a blue snag on they way that will be up for sale soon.

Best of luck, Ed

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:

Surprised someone knicked them from your car, I wouldn't have thought there would be a ready market for SW figures. Not to the same extent as CD's/Radios etc anyway!

You not heard of ebay Weasel? They're the biggest fence in the world

Good to hear you are back on the horse Shrek

shrek

Padawan
spoons said:
weasel said:

You not heard of ebay Weasel? They're the biggest fence in the world

Good to hear you are back on the horse Shrek

Cheers fellas. i wouldnt be surprised if who ever took them from my car would of even knew what they were and has probably dumped them,

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah that was pretty much my thinking.
Plus listing things on Ebay takes time and effort. I always assumed people who knicked things from cars just wanted to fence them straight away and get the cash without any hassle. £20-£40 for a radio/phone etc, not worried about getting what it's worth just getting cash, some cash, ASAP to fund their drugs/drink/glue habit.
Maybe I'm wrong.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom