this interest anyone

jayjedi

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-DOUBLE-TELESCOPIC-LUKE-C10-MINT-SABER_W0QQitemZ250084994845QQihZ015QQcategoryZ50277QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250084994845

whats the sort of price this will go for :?:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
On ebay it's hard to tell !!! :lol:

Personally I would estimate Ã'£80 - Ã'£120 in an auction, although Ã'£100 would be a fair price. :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
vintage_sw said:
Can this seller be trusted :?: Saw her listing alot of items for sale with a low feedback. Anyone here deal with her before :?:

I've been watching a few of her auctions, it all seems legit and goes for a reasonable price - she seems ok to me

vintage_sw

Padawan
spoons said:
vintage_sw said:
Can this seller be trusted :?: Saw her listing alot of items for sale with a low feedback. Anyone here deal with her before :?:

I've been watching a few of her auctions, it all seems legit and goes for a reasonable price - she seems ok to me

Oh, I shall also take a closer look at her item too. Some very nice loose figures that she is selling :)

lee gray

Sith Lord
didnt we all have low feeedback once :), imagine cloudcity selling something rare with 1 rating lol

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Wasn't she the ebayer where a B-Wing Pilot fetching in the region of Ã'£47? and a few more of her listed figures went for a ridiculous amount?

bluesnagman

Padawan
I guess she always lists everything as C10 and trys to sell fake protos. I guess she gets away with a lot of it, but some people call her on it. That is why she has something like 50 mutually withdrawn feedback. They are also saying she is a guy named Grant. It all seems crazy to me.

Todd

spoons

Grand Master
bluesnagman said:
I guess she always lists everything as C10 and trys to sell fake protos. I guess she gets away with a lot of it, but some people call her on it. That is why she has something like 50 mutually withdrawn feedback. They are also saying she is a guy named Grant. It all seems crazy to me.

Todd

Todd, its only one guy thinks she's Sarah Vinnels, and I think he's a bit out of order claiming that without any proof. I might end up eating my words but i'd be amazed if they were the same people - as someone said on RS one's address is in Norfolk and the other is in Wales.

(By the way has flat stanley arrived yet?)

bluesnagman

Padawan
Not yet, but I am sure he will arrive this week. He will be so excited. I can't wait until he comes home and tells me. I am sure it will be the best in his class like last year! Thanks!!!!!
Todd

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom