f%**&^ ebay

wozza35

Jedi Knight
Got to get this off my chest just really pissed me off :evil: was winning an imperial gunner for 99p as it was listed as a tie fighter pilot i was the only bidder with about 3 mins to go and it ended up going for Ã'£20
should of known it was too good to be true :cry:
anyway rant over i feel better now

jayjedi

Sith Lord
sunday night mate has got to be the worst time to bid on stuff , to many people on line . saturday morning is the best :D

2stripes

Jedi Master
Do you tend to list your items to finish on a Sunday though? I know its a busy night but I've had a few poor sales on a Sunday, theres a lot of itmes to compete with. I started selling Monday/Tuesday nights and had some good results - maybe from all the disapointed Sunday night bidders who were determined not to miss out again!

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Its always the same, i get that too....winning with only a cople of seconds remaining and wham you find out that now only have you lost but the item has gone for a whole lot more than you would have bought it....there should be some kind of room implemented for the last 5 mins where you must enter to bid, and in there see how many bidders there actually are.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
The chances of winning an Imperial Gunner for 99p are very slim, no matter how it was advertised !! :wink:

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
I allways use hammersnipe and then look later to see if i have won. I have to do this because i have been know in the past to get a bit carried away bidding at the end of an auction and spend waayyyyy to much. It pissis me off when someone outsnipes me but its a good feeling when i do it to someone else. Got a20 gb ipod for Ã'£51 last night. :D :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom