snowspeeder model ad for ebay

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
before adding to this read the post snow speeder model

i will kick of and you just add with the qoute

for sale we have a 20 year old lucasfilm fan club flyer ,special offer to mark the 10th anniversary of the star wars trilogy.this has just been removed from a vintage snowspeedermodel that has been stored away in my mams loft for te last 20 years(take it away lads)

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i decided to make the snowspeeder as liverpool were knocked out of the fa cup so had **** all to watch all weekend. wishing i hadn't as i have ****ed it but hoping to recoup my money to some sad twat and buy another snowspeeder and leave it alone :lol:

wozza35

Jedi Knight
"i dont know much about star wars but im sure you collectors will realise what a great rare find this is"

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i am gonna put sample across it on the picture nad say this is to stop copies and does not appear on the origanal :lol:

wozza35

Jedi Knight
What are you waiting for ? get it listed and when it goes for Ã'£1000 the money can pay for a forum outing to bollox's wedding :lol: :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
wozza35 said:
What are you waiting for ? get it listed and when it goes for Ã'£1000 the money can pay for a forum outing to bollox's wedding :lol: :lol:

gonna do when i get back from beasting it at gym,whats best time to end auction?and Ã'£1000 what about your drinks :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
here it is
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMESC%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270091746382&rd=1&rd=1

wozza35

Jedi Knight
Ã'£1000 what about your drinks :wink:[/quote]
that was just for the coach :lol: hasnt bollox got a free bar at the reception :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom