what a bloody idiot

jayjedi

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-12-Back-Stormtrooper-Carded-ORIGINAL_W0QQitemZ330089500913QQihZ014QQcategoryZ56306QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330089500913

you buy your palitoy 12 back stormtrooper in 1978 , get it home look at it it the kitchen and think..... i know i'll cut the ****ing top off the bubble and take the figure out , just for show mind

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
That's the least obstrusive way of removing the figure I can think of back in the day. Obviously if they were thinking about future value they'd have bought a shed load and stuck them in the loft.

Jason

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I guess we're all idiots then as none of us kept our figures MOC when we had them in the eighties (apart from Gary possibly) !! :wink: :lol:

inzaman

Sith Lord
craignwo4life said:
I guess we're all idiots then as none of us kept our figures MOC when we had them in the eighties (apart from Gary possibly) !! :wink: :lol:
We must be except i only really remember the Jedi cardbacks, a bit too young for the orignal 12 back as was only 5/6 when they were released. ESB are my favourite cards though 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom