question

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i saw these before and mentioned it on old site
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAR-WARS-POTF-CLASSIC-EDITION-4-PACK-TOYS-R-US-EXCL_W0QQitemZ220082395990QQihZ012QQcategoryZ50266QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i dont know if it was edd or gaz who said they were slightly smaller.but the seller says they are from the origanal moulds

if you wanted you could play daft and sell them loose and proberly double your money

spoons

Grand Master
they have a 1990s date stamp on them so that they can't be sold as originals

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
out of interest, do you think AFA would grade them loose? i have this pack and it's a bit big/delicate to display. the figures are painted much better than the old one's so i wouldn't be surprised if they all scored U90's, that would have to be worth more than Ã'£30! :lol:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
They are slightly smaller and you can tell the difference compared to a vintage figure when you look at them. :wink:

inzaman

Sith Lord
I was after a set a while ago but never got round to buying one, other things came up at the time; as there is a bit of a lul at the moment i might reconsider.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
got them wednesday and they look great. they are a tiny bit smaller , but look fantastic together , just a bit of a big box

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom