Hello

threepio

Youngling
Hello my name is Ahmed and i am very interested in star wars toys . I have a small collection of loose figures and ships, nowhere near as good as some of yours. My brothers and i had many toys when we were younger and i am trying to re collect as many as i can

spoons

Grand Master
welcome Ahmed

are you a proper scouser then, unlike all these pretend ones on the boards :wink:

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Welcome to the boards, enjoy your stay and i can i say what an honor it is to have another Liverpool fan on here (your not a fourth team in Liverpool fan are you by any chance?)

threepio

Youngling
yes i am afraid i am a liverpool fc fan :oops:

i thank you all for welcomimg me . i don't have a camera at the moment as i have just moved out on my own , but will post some pictures as soon as i can .

i collect mint loose figures, they are hard to come by so often have to buy damaged carded and remove them. i dont have any afa but should like some one day when i have more money

if any of you have , or know of any damaged carded going cheap then please be letting me know

spoons

Grand Master
threepio said:
yes i am afraid i am a liverpool fc fan :oops:

i thank you all for welcomimg me . i don't have a camera at the moment as i have just moved out on my own , but will post some pictures as soon as i can .

i collect mint loose figures, they are hard to come by so often have to buy damaged carded and remove them. i dont have any afa but should like some one day when i have more money

if any of you have , or know of any damaged carded going cheap then please be letting me know

Blimey threepio, anyone would think that you were jabba pretending to be another new forum member - but that would be just too lame on his part :wink:

you might want to contact him, see where he gets his damaged carded figures

threepio

Youngling
does he sell many figures then spoons

i have about 35 really nice ones and another 10 that are quite good . i have not spoken to him yet but will have to pm him about where i can get cheap ones from

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom