hi there all
he's back the proto snag that isnt all he seems
Item number: 230096349495
this is a custom by US sculptor Chuck Ruffing
seller is trying to pass it off as real AGAIN
:x

wampa

Padawan
Thing is somebody is going to pay way over the odds for this custom thinking they are getting rare item, odds are its the same guy as before with a new ebay name,probably watching this forum to see if he gets rumbled, gives ebay sellers a bad name, would you ever buy a firstshot or proto off ebay without some serious paperwork backing it up? I wouldnt, a given that even theearthtoymall make mistakes with their firstshots, i bought a logray from them which turned out to be a mex with no markings at all, its a minefield at the best of times! That said they gave a full refund and were ace as usual, would this seller do the same-i dont think so!

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
i bought a logray from them which turned out to be a mex with no markings at all,
That happened to me allso. I think it was on the original star wars forum site i posted pics of it and a few people made queries about it. It turns out i was just a badley painted lili ledy figure. But i allso got a full refund and they were very good about it.

wampa

Padawan
theearth do rock!
i love firstshots/hardcopies, but they are are HARD to get, if anyone has any good ones, why not post photos here, love to see them, saw a nice painted hardcopy tie fighter pilot, looked GREAT! I had a firstshot palpatine but he looked too similar to production, i like the ones where the colour has more variation.

wampa

Padawan
Even better hanshotfirst has spotted his other auction- the rare factory reject boba fett, please you must read it, it is priceless, i havent laughed so much since the star wars holiday special :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom