lili ledy luke

jayjedi

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LILI-LEDY-MEXICAN-LUKE-JEDI-KNIGHT-VERY-RARE-MOC-CARDED_W0QQitemZ130082295124QQihZ003QQcategoryZ56306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item130082295124

have you really had offers of Ã'£300 edd :wink:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i have mate! in fact i listed it on RS this afternoon for Ã'£320 and a guy has said he wants it. just waiting for the paypal money to come in before i pull the auction.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
no mate i paid Ã'£280 for it so just want to make my money back really (bearing in mind paypal will eatg quite a bit of Ã'£320 :evil: )

i'd love to keep it but it's a bit pointless only having one ledy figure, and i'm skint at the moment. bought 3 luke bespins last week that i really shouldn't have :oops:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
there's loads mate, it's crazy! i still need about 3 kenners, 4 palitoys, and then all the foreign ones :eek:

it's cool though, will keep me going for a long time!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i suppose so .

i am a bit lost at the moment, got a full set of figs and was going to try and collect ones from around the world , but its a bit pricey. trying to get the diecast ships but they are few and far between :(

inzaman

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
there's loads mate, it's crazy! i still need about 3 kenners, 4 palitoys, and then all the foreign ones :eek:

it's cool though, will keep me going for a long time!
:shock: Wow i didnt realise that there were that many Luke bespin variants.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom