Hello!

James Simmonds

Padawan
:D Hi guys!

I've been reading the forums for some time now and thought it was time to sign up. I'm already a member of Rebelscum and Imperial Outpost but this is by far the most active vintage site online, so I'm looking forward to contributing to many discussions.

James.

spoons

Grand Master
always good to have new members James, it dilutes the crap posted by the old members :wink:

vintage_sw

Padawan
Welcome and glad you find your way here James. I am from Singapore, is so wonderful to be here with so much Vintage collectors here :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
spoons said:
always good to have new members James, it dilutes the crap posted by the old members :wink:

i agree ,welcome to the best forum on the web,you may as well kiss the others goodbye 8)

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
James Simmonds said:
:D Hi guys!

I've been reading the forums for some time now and thought it was time to sign up. I'm already a member of Rebelscum and Imperial Outpost but this is by far the most active vintage site online, so I'm looking forward to contributing to many discussions.

James.

here that edd ,most active site online.you can sit back and light that big fat cigar and be proud fella 8)

jayjedi

Sith Lord
welcome james, what do you collect and do read and fill in various off topic threads.... it gives us a better picture of you :D

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Hi James :D

Your name sounds familiar but not from RS or IOP though, weren't you a member on the old site before Edd cocked it up ?!! :lol:

wozza35

Jedi Knight
If he has been reading the forum for a while i would think he will be digging out those skeletons right now ready to spill the beans :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
wozza35 said:
If he has been reading the forum for a while i would think he will be digging out those skeletons right now ready to spill the beans :D

you have to be a member to get in to the off topic

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom