The most valued collection item house burning must decide?

Vaders_Child

Padawan
The whole title is supposed to read "the most valued collection item house burning must decide what do you save discussion thread" deep breath and exhale.
Well i know this has come up on most forums prior to this but hey for the sake of it lets revist this common question....
Mine would be my ledy stuff and **** anything i could pick up in time tbh.
My little pony stuff will have to burn damn it eerrrmmmm i mean she-ra no care bears, oh balls

itfciain

Grand Master
Got to be my Tri Yak but I think I would be running in and out until I was on fire to save the rest !!

Joe

Grand Master
As long as everyone was safe from the house and I had rescued other more important items like photographs, important paperwork and documents etc and I could jump back in for five minutes to nab a few things..in all honesty I would probably grab four or five of the most expensive items instead of trying to find something like my childhood figures or my first MOC lol, I would grab something I might need to sell in order to repair my house..

I think if anything terrible happened to my collection I would probably knock it on the head and be done with it all..it might even be liberating :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
stuff I could fit in my pockets :D

I would go for more sentimental things, as the insurance would cover the rest

itfciain

Grand Master
Joe said:
As long as everyone was safe from the house and I had rescued other more important items like photographs, important paperwork and documents etc and I could jump back in for five minutes to nab a few things..in all honesty I would probably grab four or five of the most expensive items instead of trying to find something like my childhood figures or my first MOC lol, I would grab something I might need to sell in order to repair my house..

I think if anything terrible happened to my collection I would probably knock it on the head and be done with it all..it might even be liberating :lol:

wow Joe - that is a very sensible answer :shock:

Joe

Grand Master
I don't have insurance that covers toys here unfortunately lol, I figure if I am going to lose the majority of it I might as well grab something I can sell for $600 or more should I need to over my childhood 8D8 for example which let's face it is priceless but also worthless lol!

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Wow this is a toughie Darren. I only have about 10 items in my collection now but I couldnt bear the thought of any of them going up.

In all honesty Id probably be in the same boat as Gary but if I had to decide Id probably save the Series 1 Android 3 Pack Test Package as this would be practically impossible to replace.

e30318is

Sith Lord
Good shout on the Marion ravenwood ;)

For me it would have to be my Tri logo Jawa Moc. Might try and sneakily stuff my afa ledy jawa out in my pocket too lol!

sith-smith

Grand Master
Caswellbot said:
In all honesty Id probably be in the same boat as Gary

Keep in mind, i have so much plastic in my collection I'd imagine that the fumes would render me unconscious and as a result i'd burn with it :eek: :D

Joe

Grand Master
sith-smith said:
Caswellbot said:
In all honesty Id probably be in the same boat as Gary

Keep in mind, i have so much plastic in my collection I'd imagine that the fumes would render me unconscious and as a result i'd burn with it :eek: :D

Lol! Gary I think the prospect of death by plastic fumes is probably a little easier to handle for you than deciding which SINGLE piece to keep from your collection, you would burn making your mind up anyway :lol: :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
itfciain said:
Joe said:

wow Joe - that is a very sensible answer :shock:

And if given the choice between saving the missus or your collection? :wink:

PGowdy said:
My ewoks of course! 8)

Pete, knowing you Ewok freaks, no doubt you take all ur furry little friends to bed with you so they'll be easy enough to grab!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I must admit that SW stuff would be pretty far down my list. Apart from people obviously, the first thing i'd save is my backup hard disk as it has practically my whole life on it - photos, music, documents etc. A lot of which is literally irreplaceable, not "irreplaceable, but £100 on Ebay too" :lol:

I'd also probably rather save my vinyl than my SW stuff :oops: I don't think any of my (now quite small) collection is unique.

Joe

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:
I think retrieving the wife would be top of my list...

:)

Jason

You have to say that now you are married :mrgreen: (Part of the contract)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom