jedi cards

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
do all the bubble on these have them moulds in .and do all tri logo cards have bubble where the figure just bounces all over

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jedi cards had smaller tighter fitting bubbles. tri logo had "one size fits all bubbles" ,so they rattle around a bit mate

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
jedi cards had smaller tighter fitting bubbles. tri logo had "one size fits all bubbles" ,so they rattle around a bit mate
And allmost allways end up totally destroyed by the british postal service. :twisted: :evil: :cry:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
TWOFOOT said:
And allmost allways end up totally destroyed by the british postal service. :twisted: :evil: :cry:

i will second that twofoot

AndyG

Jedi Knight
jabbawokkie said:
do all the bubble on these have them moulds in

I think there is only about half a dozen to a dozen that come with an inner tray in the bubble.

Nien Nunb, Boba Fett, Gamorrean Guard, General Madine, Rebel Commando, 8D8? are some from memory.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
AndyG said:
jabbawokkie said:
do all the bubble on these have them moulds in

I think there is only about half a dozen to a dozen that come with an inner tray in the bubble.

Nien Nunb, Boba Fett, Gamorrean Guard, General Madine, Rebel Commando, 8D8? are some from memory.

logray ,rancor keeper .will check the others

lee gray

Sith Lord
so much paint rubs on the bubble due to this but atleast with the palitoy ones you usually have a nice clear bubble to make up for that

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom